refund for a dead signal - page 7

pronych:

In short, it's time to add a new section of the forum "Cheaters against suckers" - "Signals".

We can add an "MQL" section along with this wave.

Who's for it? Raise your hand! Raised! Raised! ))

A forest of hands

pronych:

In short, it's time to add a new section of the forum "Cheaters against suckers" - "Signals".

We can add an "MQL" section along with this wave.

Who's for it? Raise your hand! Raised! Raised! ))

Everyone calls themselves as they feel.

Do you have to get personal? Or have you run out of other arguments?

I do not understand what the problem is to cut me off if I have not received a signal since I signed up (7 days), why do I have to wait 30 days...
If I had lost my deposit I would not have said a word because I knew the risks I was taking, but there was no signal... i gave my visa to my car washer to get $20 after the wash, but he didn't wash the car and didn't give me my money back, not a bad car wash and i just walked out with my $20 and now i am sitting in the car waiting for him, i expect he will come back because if i leave now, i will definitely lose $20 and now i have a chance to come back and at least he will wash the car outside because 7 days have already passed and he will not make it inside And all the time the police (site admins) are looking at the picture and tell me to wait for 30 days if he does not wash the car with a rag even once, we will take away the card and you will not get $ 20.

Unbreakable and definitive ... Put what you like best here yourself ...

Signed up for signals for a month. Wait a month. Well, there is no signal to open a position - why open a position? To make it go into deficit? To calm you down? Why open it when there's no signal to open it????????? Have you thought about that? The man broadcasts his trading and it may be enough for him to visit this site once a month. The rest of the time he is busy with other things. So he does not see your hysterical messages in his personal message. He may receive a signal an hour or two or half a day in advance. Then he will show up at the monitor and start monitoring it. Or he may get a second signal 15 minutes before the point/mark he has marked.

You are not informed on the subtleties of his strategy. You just copy his trades.

In a month, you will not have a single trade - you will write back and get your money back. And now you're watching how the man slowly trades.

Calm down at last.

igal4443:
I do not understand what the problem is to cut me off if I have not received a signal since I signed up (7 days), why do I have to wait 30 days...
If I had lost my deposit I would not have said a word because I knew the risks I was taking, but there was no signal... i gave my visa to my car washer to get $20 after the car wash, but he didn't do it and didn't give me my money back, not just left with my $20 and now i'm sitting in the car waiting for him, i think he may come back now because if i leave now, i will definitely lose $20 and now i have a chance to come back and at least he will wash the car outside because 7 days have already passed and he will not make it inside And all the time the police (site admins) are looking at the picture and tell me to wait for 30 days if he does not wash the car with a rag even once, we will take away the card and you will not get $ 20.
You gave him 20 quid and if he doesn't wash it in a month, then the money back.

Slivator:

I don't need the passport details of subscribers. If a subscriber registers an account with the signals, then the seller, in my opinion, should have the right to refuse subscription to anyone who in his opinion does not suit him. Let's assume such a situation.... You have normal subscribers that have been in the market for a long time, and they know that they can be good today and bad tomorrow. And some "boy" comes along who signs a demo account and starts spamming.... They flood the Signals Provider with personal messages, their advices on trading, write comments to the news, write feedbacks every day in the sweat. And then the question arises, how to get rid of it? You cannot! The service does not provide for subscription management, as such. I think few people will object to the right to be able to deny a signal to certain individuals who live here in abundance, even with a refund of their subscription fees.

Read the business literature on sales, service levels, 'happiness delivery'. Without having a single subscriber you are plotting reprisals.

so there is a request from the provider that he will return to 18.11.2013, a total of 18 non-working days including 8 days that he has not traded, admins can please disable? and there if he comes back I will connect again if I see that he trades ... i had to pay $20 for a month but he only traded for 8 days if he returns, i have not received a single signal so i need to disconnect him because i cannot catch other signals and this one is not working so i still pay for it

igal4443:
so there is a request from the provider that he will return to 18.11.2013, a total of 18 non-working days including 8 days that he has not traded, admins can please disable? and there if he comes back I will connect again if I see that he trades ... I do not have a single signal so I need to disconnect him because I can not catch other signals and this one does not work and yet I pay money for it.
If he makes one signal, but a very successful one, you will not be outraged. I don't think you need a refund.

Everyone chooses their own signal, one is looking for aggressive risky but profitable, and the other is looking for slow but sure, this signal is not aggressive, so do not decide for me what I will complain and what I will not ... I paid for a month and will receive service for 8 days maximum, if you can not turn it off, at least charge for a week, not for a month in the end ...