refund for a dead signal - page 2

I didn't expect to get rich and become a millionaire, I just wanted to get a service I paid for. With the signals you can't guarantee a profit, you can pay and lose, so you take a certain risk, but what you paid for should work, or am I wrong?
I wanted to earn a kopeck on the signals and use it to trade and experiment with my idea, it's better to lose money than to lose your own...
I only asked to cancel my subscription without withdrawal of $20, I did not get one signal from him, I think it is fair.

Slivator:

Signals are not an investment... It's a scam. And all I need is for the office to change its rules.

At the moment, the established "Rules" protect the interests of the office and the seller. Both are absolved of all liability.

The question is, what was the money for?

Unfortunately, you have not been observing the Signals service from the very beginning, and I want to assure you that everyone is on the side of subscribers, starting from the managers and ending with moderators. No sane company will cut the bough on which it is sitting, because subscribers are the prime criterion in this business, and the fewer of them - the faster the service will rot! (Any business can exist - only in the long run) And I'm sure you do not quite understand what investing is, you do not understand the risks you face by taking part in such industries as forex and stock market trading.

igal4443:

I only ask to cancel my subscription without withdrawal of $20, I did not get one signal from him, so I think it is fair

It's a one-month subscription. If you do not get a signal in a month, you have the moral right to demand something.

Nowhere does it say that the signal should come in a minute after you subscribe and return your expenses.

igal4443:
I didn't expect to get rich and become a millionaire, I just wanted to get a service I paid for. With the signals you can't guarantee a profit, you can pay and lose, so you take a certain risk, but what you paid for should work, or am I wrong?
i wanted to earn a kopeck on the signals and use it to trade and excercise my idea, i'd rather lose my earnings than my own...
I only asked to cancel my subscription without withdrawal of $20, I did not get one signal from him, so I think it's fair.

You're jumping the gun too soon. That's when the whole month will pass and the provider will not have a single trade, that's when you can write a claim. Right now it is very silly of you to do so.

trora:

a month's subscription. If you don't get a signal in a month, you have a moral right to demand something.

It is not written anywhere that a signal has to come one minute after you subscribe and pay you back.

That's absolutely right.

igal4443:
I didn't expect to get rich and become a millionaire, I just wanted to get a service I paid for. With the signals you don't have any guarantee of profit, you can pay and lose, so you take a certain risk, but what you paid for should work, or am I wrong?
i wanted to earn a kopeck on the signals and use it to trade and excercise my idea, i'd rather lose my earnings than my own...
I only asked to cancel my subscription without withdrawal of $20, I did not get one signal from him, I think it is fair.
I think it would be more than honest if you would wait for your subscription month to be over and then ask for a refund, and I'm sure you would get an answer if the provider hasn't made a single trade during the whole subscription period, and you would no longer want to open such branches.?????? or at least look at his trading history, how many trades he makes per month? before you pay $20, what criteria did you use when choosing the signal - to then ask for your investment back?

server:
If you would wait for your subscription month until the end of the month and then ask for a refund, and I'm more than sure you would get an answer, if the vendor has not made a single trade during the whole subscription period, and you would not want to open such threads.?????? or at least look at his trading history, how many trades he makes per month? before you pay $20, what criteria did you use when choosing the signal - to then ask for your investment back?

pfsignal_com I know this supplier. he is a very thoughtful and serious guy.

I think he'll make 5-8% in a month.

igal4443:
I didn't expect to get rich and become a millionaire, I just wanted to get a service I paid for. With the signals you don't have any guarantee of profit, you can pay and lose, so you take a certain risk, but what you paid for should work or am I wrong?

You paid for copying trades from the account manager - no trades, no copying. If you have not traded for a couple of days, that is not a reason to get your money back. If the signal was inactive in general, you have already been told off, the money would be returned by the rules of the service. If you are sorry about the 20 Ue, you could have signed up for 2 weeks to see if it was worth it.

igal4443:

I wanted to earn a kopeck on the signals and use it to trade and experiment with my idea, i'd rather lose earned money than my own...
i ask only to cancel my subscription without withdrawal of $20, i have not got one signal from him, i think it's fair.

Subscription is not canceled if the seller does not bidding for 2-3 days according to the rules, and you wanted to earn "pennies" immediately after subscribing? You also need to think a hundred times before subscribing to signals in the top, there is at least 1 of the top 5 who has been trading for at least 6 months positively? I doubt that you can earn anything in a month without martin, to live and enjoy life afterwards ...

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

server:
I'm pretty sure they would have met you halfway if the supplier had not made a single transaction in the entire subscription period, and would not have wanted to open such threads
And what is your confidence based on? What clause of the rules did the vendor violate that he should lose money?

A100:
What is your confidence based on? What clause in the rules has the Provider violated that he should lose money?
It is based on the usual logic, if the subscriber does not make a single transaction - even though he has a bunch of subscribers, and not bad money (the sense of losing a regular income), then the subscriber simply does not have access to the terminal (may fall ill as one of the reasons, and a bunch of other reasons why he can not open a deal, including the broker - through which the account is opened) and in any other he will open a deal at least one month