The impact of forex on a trader's health - page 5

sanek46207:
I don't even know how many cups of coffee I drink in a day.
I found a great robot and now I don't even bother!!!!!!!!

sanek46207:
Found a cool robot and now I don't even bother!!!!!!!!
You're already posting this phrase in your third and fourth thread. Why? You like being a spammer?

i_logic:
You are already posting this phrase in your third and fourth thread. Why? Do you like being a spammer?
Try playing with the settings!!!!!!!!

sanek46207:
Try playing with the settings!!!!!!!!
It's been there, you're repeating yourself.

Sorry then!!!

sanek46207:
A trader spends most of his time at the computer or on TV, which mostly does not involve physical activity, and this has a very negative effect on the eyesight. Who and what does one do to protect oneself from the negative effects of this kind of activity?

The topic is relevant.

I am already thinking about the conditions myself.

Especially for those who only really make a living from trading.

I think the man described quite well about vision and proper seating. See here http://vdmsignal.com/information/health%20trader.htm

sanek46207:
A trader spends most of his time in front of a computer or a television set, which mostly does not involve physical activity, and this has a very negative effect on eyesight. Who and what does a trader do to protect himself from negative effects of such activities?
Open a position, set a take, close the terminal and go about your business.

Myth63:
open a position, take the strike, close the terminal and go about your business.
very right

sanek46207:
Unload wagons of blueberries.

Negative impact, especially if you're trading in profits... Beer, vodka, kebabs... goodbye liver... cigarettes - goodbye lungs... and many examples=)