The impact of forex on a trader's health - page 3

sanek46207:
And traders often have family misunderstandings that lead to the break-up of some marriages, like there is time for the computer and not for us. Sometimes work is so absorbing that the trader forgets how much time it is. Day or night.
sanek46207:
What are you talking about? Am I writing something wrong?
http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/27388-vliyanie-foreksa-na-zdorove-treydera?p=8796245&viewfull=1#post8796245
Влияние форекса на здоровье трейдера
  • oleg8
  • www.forexdengi.com
Торговать дома в принципе проблематично для каждого человека, ведь обяснить ближним зачем вы этим занимаетесь , особенно если по итогам скажем месяца вы оказались в минусе, что не такая уж большая редкость, очень трудно. Это создаетдля и без того далеко не спокойного...

Apparently the comrade decides to make some credit for copypasting :)))

Contender:

Apparently, a comrade decides to earn some credit for copypasting :)))

Saw such a theme there and thought why not create one here too!

sanek46207:
Saw a topic like that there and thought why not make one here too!
and started yanking posts off of it.)

sanek46207:
I saw such a topic there and thought why not create one here too!

What am I saying?

It's always handy to copy from another forum - you don't have to think about it and it's less time-consuming.

Gee, I didn't notice. one more cops, topic to demolish cc to the ban.

Contender:

What am I saying?

It's always handy to copy from another forum - no need to think and less time-consuming.

Well, I like the theme!

"gnido: how do you trade??? It's so weird! I've been trading less than a week for some small amounts and my noggin is shrinking and my hair is turning gray.
Kazyabr: gnido, that's what we do :) The trader has balls of steel, but covered with gray hair" (c)

Silent:
"gnido: how do you trade??? This is the worst! I've been trading less than a week for some small amounts and my noggin is shrinking and my hair is turning gray.
Kazyabr: gnido, that's what we do :) A trader's balls are steel, but they are covered with gray hair" (c)
I've gone completely bald and gray!

У трейдера яйца стальные, но покрытые седыми волосами" (с) 

Great phrase ! I'll have to remember it !