The impact of forex on a trader's health - page 4

sanek46207:
Of course, this is one of the negative aspects of atrader's work. But also trading in financial markets, especially on small time intervals, is a very exhausting thing, which can have a very negative effect on a person's psychological state, let alone eyesight. But the same can be said about almost any office work.
Well... it's good for your eyesight - first of all not to look at such messages - they cut your eye... And take care of others - write in a neutral font/tone/colour...

dimeon:

Great phrase ! I'll have to remember it !

You don't have to memorize it. You'll remember it later.

newdigital:
You don't have to memorise it. You'll remember it later.
:))

artmedia70:
Well... it's good for your eyesight - first of all not to look at messages like this - it's a real eye-opener... And to take care of others - write in a neutral font/tone/colour...
I don't know about anyone but it's easier for me to read when the font is bold and black on a white background!

sanek46207:
I don't know about anyone, but I find it easier to read when the font is bold and black on a white background!
Personally, it's a real eye-opener for me. It's probably caused by eye fatigue from working with code in ME for a long time.

artmedia70:
For me personally, it's hitting my eyes really hard. Probably the effects of eye fatigue from working with code in ME for a long time.
Maybe! I must have sat at the computer an hour and a half ago, but I was working with welding today and the screen now seems very bright (blinding)

sanek46207:
Maybe! I must have sat down at the computer an hour and a half ago. But I've been working with welding today and the screen now seems very bright (blinding)
After welding? Bright screen? That's weird. Is that the effect of a welding mask?

artmedia70:
After welding? Bright screen? That's weird. Is it the effect of a welding mask?
I weld with a semi-automatic and I hardly ever wear a mask! Only sunglasses. I can't help but catch bunnies. I can't see the chevron in my mask. I do a bit of car work!

artmedia70:
For me personally, it's hitting my eyes really hard. Probably due to eye fatigue from prolonged coding in ME.

Often, the bad feeling from the monitor is due to too rich in simple carbohydrates in the diet. It's a disease all computer geeks have - chugging tea and coffee with all sorts of goodies. The result is that the blood is full of food poisoning and the capillaries in the optics of the eye are very thin and the optics suffer the most. Sometimes all you have to do is change your diet and everything goes back to normal!

GODZILLA:

Often, you get a bad feeling from your moniker because your diet is too full of simple carbohydrates. It's a disease all computer geeks have - chugging teas and coffees with all sorts of goodies. The result is that the blood is full of food poisoning and the capillaries in the optics of the eye are very thin and the optics suffer the most. Sometimes all you have to do is change your diet and everything comes back to normal!

I don't even know how many cups of coffee I drink a day.