Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 82

perepel:

there you go.

If he withdraws directly, the bank sees that someone has to be removed, and if he "masks" something there, then the skew plays against the DC, no matter how you slice it, you can only copy, in truth there is no point in keeping such a client and pour blood in his heart

so there is cheating here too

Ulovka-22:
So there's cheating here, too.
You have to ask privately. I think the boys will understand.

perepel:
I think the boys will understand.
You can't take forex with bazaars and notions alone.

ProstoTak:

It feels like it's not 2013, but 2010, that's how it feels when you look through this thread.

If you have a good stable system that generates profits, if you know how to work with FIX API and if you have some money, you are not limited to anything.

The truth is that there are a lot of big companies on the market now (for some reason I am sure that most have never even heard of these companies, because they have too small horizon on the subject) having electronic trading platforms and offering connection through FIX API to various liquidity sources.

The average commission is now USD 2.00 per million.

If you have a profitable algorithm / algorithms you can scale it almost infinitely connecting to different venues and earnings will not know the ceiling.

It's just a matter of perseverance, brains and flair.

This is as correct as "the sun shines" and "the moon goes this way and that way every single day". So what?

TheXpert:
Maybe in volumes and not in profits? It is understandable that this topic is profitable for you now, but wouldn't it be better to continue in the manner in which you started, rather than outright honeypotting?

Let's discuss.

Suppose you are my only client. You trade 1 lot on a 1K deposit. You bring in 2K, start trading 2 lots, lose half of it, switch to 1 lot.

Or you increased by 2 times and moved to 4 lots.

Of course we are interested in turnover, but one is directly related to the other.

Avals:
How many suppliers do you have?

in fact, it's simpler than that.

Whatever the potential of the "tadpole", who has discovered something new, something really new and innovative, it is the proverbial roulette. it turns out that it is not a shame to be the "monkey" who wins the championship. the point is different - without movement and change there is no progress. so you just need to move, and time will show whether the movement was in the right direction (unfortunately, the right direction cannot be identified in the course).

perepel:

The blood heart thing is a joke, it's obvious. Then you and Kondakov are probably laughing as suckers eat up your scam.

However, the Forex market is the international interbank foreign exchange market, the banks exchange money and it is not profitable for them for private institutions which they serve to profitable speculating, but meanwhile brokerage companies announce that they have found a workaround and it is profitable for them to let the client earn. How is this possible? Do they trade directly with the "market" without the participation of the banks? Besides it has been said many times that we cannot take small volumes to the interbank market and only distortions are taken, so toxic clients will reduce profits of brokerage companies but not of the bank where the distortion comes.

The only sense for brokerage companies in respect of profitable traders is to scale their signals and trade on their own, if they have statistical advantage, but keep the algotrader near zero so there is hope and he works, gives signals, but he cannot earn much, shifting the signals by some virtual dealer and sometimes making some other shifts.

Everything is messed up here. I can see at once that it is useless to make you understand.

perepel:

Then it is not clear why the banks don't benefit. They just get a commission too, don't they?

Although, it is clear in general, the aim is to take money from the masses, and profitable speculation takes profit from the banks on a regular basis. It makes sense to cut off such clients. And DC will not mask anything there, skewed and all, so it is also unprofitable, except copying unless.

What kind of commission do banks get?

You come to the bank, make 10K in one transaction and pay the bank a $10 commission. Where will the bank get the money to pay you the profit? Will it hedge your transaction with aliens in space?

perepel:

There you go.

If you are in my shoes, not only do you understand the meaning, but you just have to think logically and calculate the meaning.

If you are in my shoes, not only will you understand the meaning, but you will also feel it.

Although, to understand the meaning, you only need to think logically and calculate.