Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 87

sanyooooook:

I don't, but very fast bots see them, make a hole to the right price my limit is met they quickly bury the hole with their bids

The market cannot receive a Buy Limit Order higher than the best Sell Limit Order - it will automatically become a market. And if it's large, it may well be fobbed off by hftshniks
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

Avals:
is a different type of order. It is essentially conditional and is split into two parts.
When a normal limit is beaten by a smaller order, it is partially executed in exactly the same way.

sanyooooook:
and a given slippage won't stop it?
Ideally, it should. But ideas are one thing, and... have you ever seen that? // on MT4, of course

but you need to know the specific platform and its execution rules. Which orders it supports. But brokers can come up with a lot of contingent orders - they are stored with them and executed when the conditions are met and are usually output as markets or limits. Just like stop-losses.

There may be different execution conditions on a particular ECN platform

Avals:

but you need to know the specific platform and its execution rules. Which orders it supports. But brokers can come up with a lot of contingent orders - they are stored with them and are executed when the conditions are met and are usually displayed as a market or limit. Just like stop-losses.

There may be different execution conditions on a particular ECN platform

Well do you agree that user limit can be covered by LP limit? Without fiddling with the order and picking on the terms?

P.S. It is also important to consider the terms under which liquidity is provided. For example, on MMwb, the rules and requirements for MM are clearly stated.

TheXpert:
You agree that the user limit can be covered by the LP limit? Without fiddling with the order and picking on the terms?

on an exchange, no. On a particular ECN probably. I don't know) I haven't seen any positive limit slippage on an ECN account. You need to read the rules of the site.

What is the use of such providers who also eat client liquidity? What kind of vendors are they?

Avals:

because L1+L2=M1, where L1 is customer limits fulfilled, M1 is customer marques, L2 is supplier limits fulfilled

=> 1+L2/L1=M1/L1

You are referring to L2/L1(volume of liquidity providers and volumes of internal matching).

M1/L1 is the ratio of market and limit orders executed by the client.

No , you got me confused )

How to formulate the following correctly ? -

In all executed orders of clients of the company there is client's money and money of suppliers . This is the ratio we are interested in.

Mischek:

No, you got me confused.)

How do I formulate the following correctly? -

In all executed Orders of the customers of the company there is money of the customers of the company and money of the suppliers . That's the ratio I'm interested in.

Yes, that's the right way to put it).

Avals:

on an exchange, no. On a particular ECN probably. I don't know) I haven't seen any positive limit slippage on an ECN account. You need to read the rules of the site.

What is the use of such providers who also eat client liquidity? What kind of providers are they then.

On an ECN they don't. They don't even see it until the spread (between your and their limiters) is zeroed out. But you and I can gobble up liquidity from each other's enemies.