Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 79

sanyooooook:

ask Rann for a PAMM account

think on a medny where brokerage company with complicated technologies will take those percent, which for PAMM

SZS: they even have a standard site: news quotes and some other bullshit.

For which PAMM? We have no PAMMs yet.

If you have not liked our website, what do you think? They have a real trading platform, they have real spreads calculated on all ticks for the last day.

Алгоритм генерации тиков в тестере стратегий терминала MetaTrader 5
Алгоритм генерации тиков в тестере стратегий терминала MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 5 позволяет во встроенном тестере стратегий моделировать автоматическую торговлю с помощью экспертов на языке MQL5. Такое моделирование называется тестированием экспертов, и может проводиться с использованием многопоточной оптимизации и одновременно по множеству инструментов. Для проведения тщательного тестирования требуется генерировать тики на основе имеющейся минутной истории. В статье дается подробное описание алгоритма, по которому генерируются тики для исторического тестирования в клиентском терминале MetaTrader 5.

Rann:

Which PAMM? We don't have any PAMMs yet.

What did you do not like about our website? Quotes are real, spreads are real, calculated on all ticks for the last day, tick history is available to everyone, not just clients.

You don't have a bitcoin. And sanyooooooook is a big fan of them.

sanyooooook:

Why be afraid, take yours out and work your ass off)

he still works with DCs and does not work with big banks (on the bank side) and so on.

Maybe the profitability is too low for them? )

The guy's got big opportunities and he's wasting them on nothing.)

If you worked with banks, as many companies do who try to overlap with them, you would quickly realise the absurdity of the idea. Unfortunately the banks will not let you earn, they will cut you off from the trough very quickly. But if you lose to the bank a couple of lakhs of hundreds of unprofitable clients and earn a lakhs of one profitable client, the bank will be able to tolerate you. But only if they don't know that one client has earned that one lakh, otherwise they will ask you to disconnect them.

Talk to people who are in the business and they will explain everything to you.

sanyooooook:

if i had a buck, i'd forget about the prophora.)

I'd be fishing in my own backwater town.)

It would seem that way, believe me. In fact, you would be trying to sell your overseas holiday villa for half a grand and buy a bigger one, closer to the sea and in a more respectable area. And there is no end to this circle.

Rann:

If you had worked with the banks, as many companies try to overlap with them, you would quickly realise the absurdity of the idea. Unfortunately, the banks will not let you make any money; they will cut you off from the trough very quickly. But if you lose to the bank a couple of lakhs of hundreds of unprofitable clients and earn a lakhs of one profitable client, the bank will be able to tolerate you. But only if they don't know that one client has earned that one lakh, otherwise they will ask you to disconnect them.

very consistent with what hrenfx wrote about it.

// I hope you're not in cahoots with him at least ;)

The banks are really ruthless. it's not enough to get a commission but they also want a profit. They do not even tolerate drawdowns and immediately charge a broker, as if he owes them a profit.

MetaDriver:

very much in line with what hrenfx wrote about it

// at least you're not in cahoots with him? ;)

The banks are really ruthless. it is not enough to get a commission, but they also want a profit. They do not even tolerate drawdowns and immediately charge a broker, as if he owes them a profit.

I'm not in cahoots with anybody. The last time I skype with hrenfx was a long time ago, on general topics. I have learned by chance that he has started some kind of expert at our demo and made thousands of percent, people have given me the link when they have already written too much. I have read the topic for an hour and a half, and now I want to visit it to see what's new here.

Rann:
I am not in league with anybody. I've chatted with hrenfx on Skype for the last time, on general topics. I got to know about the fact that he had started some kind of expert on our demo and made thousands of percent accidentally, people gave me the link when there was already a lot of information about it. I have read the topic for an hour and a half, and now I want to visit it to see what's new here.

come again. we have a specific charming atmosphere here. :)

Although there are some very good programmers here, reliable knowledge about the structure of the forex industry is sorely lacking.

So I'm very glad that you have been visiting us.

One liar backed by a complete idiot in a bind. Beautiful people, what can I say.

Rann:
It seems that way, believe me. In reality, you would be trying to sell your overseas holiday villa for half a grand and buy a bigger one, closer to the sea and in a more respectable area. And there is no end to this circle.

I'm steering clear of that circle.

Rann:

If you had worked with the banks, as many companies try to overlap with them, you would quickly realise the absurdity of the idea. Unfortunately, the banks will not let you make any money; they will cut you off from the trough very quickly. But if you lose to the bank a couple of lakhs of hundreds of unprofitable clients and earn a lakhs of one profitable client, the bank will be able to tolerate you. But only if they don't know that one client has earned that one lakh, otherwise they will ask you to disconnect them.

The banks are not fools and they are chasing away those who take money from them, while you are such simpletons with open arms and encourage them to join you.

I don't see the logic, are the CDs smarter than the banks?