Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 76

sanyooooook:

not sure what other algorithms worked on the "pamm" dicks.

don't be ridiculous.

ok, let me hesitate for a second too. then the question is: why would such a cool-ass scheme need to be exposed? ;)

MetaDriver:

Don't be ridiculous.

ok, let me hesitate for a second. then the question is: why would they want to expose such a cool, cool advertising scheme? ;)

it must have been bad publicity from that pamm.

they went from old kitchen schemes to new ones, so all the old ones have been declassified.

as you can see, declassifying the old schemes had a better effect, of course no one will admit that the scheme is old )

I can believe in 400% per month, because mine did so much myself (the bot worked), even 1500% because of how much my bot did on someone else's account, the state showed.

But the bot only worked for a month, then they put a filter, and that was the end of the grail.

You can't imagine how euphoric I was when the bot made the first 100% in a week with 100 quid )

sanyooooook:

it must have been bad publicity from that pamm.

they went from old kitchen schemes to new ones, which means they declassified all the old ones.

as you can see the declassification of the old schemes had a better result, of course no one will admit that this scheme is old )

that's not convincing at all.

MetaDriver:
not convincing at all.
The +100500% on a pamper is also unconvincing.)

sanyooooook:

I can believe in 400% per month, because mine did so much myself (the bot worked), even 1500% because of how much my bot did on someone else's account, the state showed.

But the bot only worked for a month, then they put a filter on it and that was the end of the game.

i was so euphoric when the bot made the first 100% in a week with 100 quid )

i can only wish him success.

i don't know what kind of euphoria i had when the bot made the first 100% for 100 bucks a week ). the riskiness of hrenfx's strategies has been widely discussed. some even called him "kamikaze". you do realize the profitability depends on the traded lots, don't you?

I'd be afraid to trade at such a rate.

sanyooooook:
+100500% on a PAM doesn't look convincing either)
Well offer your candidacy (as an arbitrator) for verification. :)

MetaDriver:

I can only wish you continued success.

i don't know, maybe it's too low for them? ) the riskiness of hrenfx's strategies has been discussed many times. some even called him "kamikaze". you do realize that returns depend on the traded lots?

I'd be afraid to trade with such a turnover.

I would be afraid to trade that kind of turnover.)

He earned his fortune as a brokerage brokerage instead of working with major banks (he had to pay for his brokerage at the bank).

Maybe the profitability is too low for them? )

the guy has a lot of possibilities and he squanders them.)

MetaDriver:
well, offer your candidacy (as an arbitrator) for verification. :)

you know)

You can fabricate anything, people get death certificates in order not to pay the loan, and here is a million-dollar case and all that is needed is bank statements etc.) )

my physics teacher taught me: if you start lying, finish it.)

ZS: stupid army style: "if you say you didn't take it, don't give it back" ) )

but the dick is an ex-"saldaphon" like he used to say)