Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 71

MetaDriver:
The point? Renat has already been offered a very good business, and for some reason he hesitates. But there is a chance to get caught red-handed and put a thousand quid in his pocket. There is no counter-risk.

there's no point in proving the obvious.

You just need to understand the principle of preservation: if something has appeared somewhere, it has disappeared somewhere (and if it has not disappeared, it is a fiction).

Let him just take "interbank" and let him do the same thing on the interbank (I understand his means and connections allow him to do this), why would he need a DC in the middleman?

sanyooooook:

there is no need to prove the obvious.

You just need to understand the principle of conservation: if something has appeared somewhere, it has disappeared somewhere (and if it hasn't disappeared, it's a fiction).

explain. i must be seeing something obvious badly?

MetaDriver:
explain. i must be seeing something obvious badly?
how much is the initial depot of the bald dick?

sanyooooook:
how much is the initial depot of a dickhead bald?
I don't know. What are you talking about, the current PAMM? It's, like, a buck. It's out of my pocket.

MetaDriver:
I do not know. what PAMM are you talking about, the current one?

Which PAMM are you picking on?

I do not know what kind of PAMM you are picking on.

sanyooooook:

Which PAMM is the one you are picking on?

ZS: One more question: if everything is so great, why should I prove anything to anyone?

To stop the flow of accusations of lies and fraud. would you like that?

Besides, for hrenfx, there is no financial risk, because there has been no lies or fraud.

MetaDriver:

To stop the flood of accusations of lies and fraud, would you like that?

Besides, for hrenfx there is no financial risk because there has been no lying or cheating.

...so there's no chance for Renat, either:

...there's a chance to get caught red-handed and put a thousand quid in his pocket. No counter-risk.

Who's gonna get caught if everyone has their own truth?

how do you know he's got a chance?

if:

for hrenfx there's actually no financial risk as there was no lying or shenanigans.

MetaDriver:

If you still believe in such percentages when working through a DC, I feel sorry for you.

sanyooooook:

So it's not for Renate either:

who's going to catch who if everyone has their own truth?

how do you know he has a chance?

if:

I'm sick and tired of this eternal quarrel between Renat Ivanovich and Ivan Nikiforovich.

while I like them both.

It's very sad to watch.

at that I realise that a lot of real good could come from their cooperation and good relationship.

so if renat is really convinced that hrenfx is unscrupulous, then why not put an end to this confrontation once and for all? just accept the offer of verification.

I'm very much in favour.