Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 40

Renat:

It will uncover the specifics of long term transactions (there will probably be a lot of interesting chemical discoveries there) and make the "real" badge answerable.

So far not a single interested person has stood up and said "I guarantee that the account is real, that the returns are real, that the withdrawals were real".

I wouldn't trust it even if I stood up

G001:
A week before the launch of these signals the scheme did not work for these two DTs, it started working simultaneously with the launch of these signals. Now it works even if donator is on the same account. It does not work with other brokers, but I am sure that if there is a new signal with this scheme, the scheme will work with that broker. :) Copying of course makes no sense, copying of such signals will never be profitable, and it is not clear why and what is the use of this circus.

This trading scheme is reminiscent of the anecdote about the fly in the elephant's trunk when he put it up his ass... so everything is clear with the benefit - the buzz).

But it is not clear about what profits in PAMMs are disputed, because there too, like everything is right - the loss...
http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/Account.aspx?Id=139c05a0-b093-4d2f-9a7a-0520557a56f5
http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/Account.aspx?Id=121be31b-611e-4b1c-ae9e-0f6a60bcc556

Renat:
How naive. But quite suitable for the perception of some unique characters.

The man states directly "It can work on real accounts", and demonstrates the fake-out from demo accounts.

Just learn to read and watch, please. Once again: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/14166/page37#comment_615664

Renat, if you look at this situation from the outside, you really see devils where there are none. Personally, I never understood this comrade hrenfx and always treated and still treat his statements skeptically, but, objectively, in this thread conversation is not about ways to cheat demo accounts. By the way, the quote above is not quite accurate and distorts the meaning of the phrase:

"It can work on real ECN-accounts".

What is meant here is the red thread that runs through this whole topic: a specially created test allows us to detect the presence of a real ECN, using a specific pricing model for ECN. The fact that this test has a strongly negative MO even on a demo is not denied, on the contrary, almost every page says about it:

MetaDriver:
It's a lot more than a thousand bucks. ;)

// For example, if you do not know the exact number of bidders, you cannot be sure of the correctness of the deal and the money does not go to them.

I will. I'll get to it in an hour. I'm just finishing up some urgent work.
i.e. the losses are three times the profits, which makes it impossible to use this test even for money laundering, where a zero mO is enough.

C-4:

Renat, if you look at this situation from the outside, you really see devils where there are none. Personally, I never understood this comrade hrenfx and always treated and still treat his statements skeptically, but, objectively, in this thread conversation is not about ways to cheat demo accounts. By the way, the quote above is not quite accurate and distorts the meaning of the phrase:

"It can work on real ECN-accounts".

What is meant here is the red thread that runs through this whole topic: a specially created test allows us to detect the presence of a real ECN, using a specific pricing model for ECN. The fact that this test has a strong negative MO even on a demo no one denies, on the contrary, almost every page says it:

I.e. losses are three times greater than profits, which makes it impossible to use this test even for money laundering, where a zero MO is enough.

Here, in this thread, there are several subjects for discussion.

There is not one subject for discussion. Except for what Andrew says, and except for wording Metadriver that this thread is about literacy. But that does not prevent everyone from arguing about everything and nothing. There everyone can find something to disagree with)).

But, most importantly, it is not clear WHAT the Fuckfix is ready to show.

Mischek:

Here, in the thread, what's the funny thing, there are several subjects for argument and discussion.

There is not one thing to argue about. Except for the wording of Andrew . and except for wording Metadriver that the branch is about literacy. But all that does not stop everyone from arguing about everything and nothing. There everyone can find something to disagree with)).

But, most importantly, it is not clear WHAT the Fuckfix is ready to show.

The main thing is that the thread justifies its purpose.

Even in the absence of FUCK, the topic is littered, the company name comes up again and again,

And no one reacts to the ban on mentioning brokers in nonsense.

Urain:

The main thing is that the branch justifies its purpose.

Even in the absence of Crenfix, the topic is being trumpeted and the company name keeps popping up,

and no one reacts to the ban on mentioning brokers in the mouth.

It's one step from advertising to anti-advertising.

Let's wait for the new PAM from Dickfix. They are more transparent, public and confidential, and it's easier than going to his place.

Urain:

The main thing is that the thread justifies its purpose.

Even in the absence of Crenfix, the topic is being trumpeted and the company name keeps popping up,

and no one reacts to the ban on mentioning brokers in the name.

Yeah. Even Renat himself seems to be the main anti-promoter of the firm "whose name should not be mentioned"))

Mischek:

It's one step from advertising to anti-advertising.

Let's wait for the new pamphouse from Dickfix. It's more public and confidential and easier than going to see him.

You know, my neighbour gets letters saying she is the big winner of the 200,000 wah prize.

Each letter says congratulations you win, then a little smaller that for receipt you need to order some kind of jar with something there, and only tiny letters that even I with glasses read them said that this is the letter you get if you win :)

So she is a winner for three years, and all the time this noodle on his ears.

She is an adequate person does not believe, but buys because these cans as it needs (in the economy all come in handy) and again, even though tiny but hope for a prize.

It's all to the point that PR can go on ad infinitum as the purpose of public relations to attract attention, and no matter good or bad trade, the scandal even faster attention sticks.

The main problem with PR is that it distracts from the really important problems. That's why they say the media determines who you will hate tomorrow.

While we are all thinking people, when the subconscious is constantly bombarded with something, it unwittingly penetrates the consciousness as a given. And givenness is the building blocks for reasoning. Destroy a given and the person is confused. That is, allowing ourselves to pay attention to a deliberate lie, we build a solid foundation of our delusions.

The PR campaign is successful, don't forget the 10,000 contest).

Urain:

You know, my roommate gets letters saying she's the big winner of a 200,000-whatever prize.

Each letter says congratulations you win, then a little smaller that in order to get it you need to order a jar of something there, and only tiny letters that even I with glasses can read them say that this is the letter you get if you win :)

So she is a winner for three years, and all the time this noodle on his ears.

She is an adequate person does not believe, but buys because these cans as it needs (in the economy all come in handy) and again, even though tiny but hope for a prize.

It's all to the point that PR can go on ad infinitum as the purpose of public relations to attract attention, and no matter good or bad trade, the scandal even faster attention sticks.

The main problem with PR is that it distracts from the really important problems. That's why they say the media determines who you'll hate tomorrow.

We are all thinking people and when our subconsciousness is constantly bombarded with things that penetrate into our consciousness as a given. And givenness is the building blocks for reasoning. Destroy a given and the person is confused. That is, by allowing ourselves to pay attention to a deliberate lie we build a solid foundation for our delusions.

Well, you didn't go for the cans and you didn't go for the mms. There are those who get into everything and nothing can fix them.

But there's a target group, so they'll draw some conclusions for themselves.