Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 37

Renat:

Gentlemen,

Do not lose your mind. Comrade Getch/hrenfx was not banned for nothing. He is a pathological liar, even in the presence of "publications of clever thoughts in the form of someone else's copypaste".

Who knows what hrenfx has done that Renat has already started looking for it on the internet... It seems logical to write about the real account, even though it is written in Russian, but it says how it can be used.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=6998011#post6998011

getch

RUSSIAN:

I am breaking my silence in order to put an end to the assessment of the truthfulness of my public results and statements.

It so happens that the respected Metaquotes leader Renat Fatkhullin (https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/renat) constantly accuses me of lying and other sins. His extreme statement (www.mql5.com/ru/forum/14166/page37#comment_615664) shows his stubbornness in this subject and his desire to make his listeners understand that I'm a liar/fraudster:

Attachment 1284558

I will say right off the bat that I don't care about my reputation or Renate's. However, as a techie, I always want to be ahead of the curve in any matter. Therefore I decided to put a point in this matter.

I asked dear Renat as a human being to visit me (www.mql5.com/ru/forum/13114/page59#comment_571829), but he wasn't heard.

I am ready to provide Renat and third parties, as judge-witnesses, with my bank statements, trading stats and a modest technical infrastructure that I stated publicly. To prove that everything is real.

Third parties can be people respected in the FOREX industry. This can be the heads of Alpari, FXCM and other major brokers, representatives of Western regulators, the management of ForexMagnates (forexmagnates.com/) or other respected people, at Renat's choice.

The only condition (due to security concerns) is that I remain anonymous.

In the event that I am convicted of systematic lying/fraud, I undertake to pay Renat $1 million and report it publicly.

In the event that Renat's allegations turn out to be false, no liability will be imposed on Renat. That is, he may or may not pay me the $1 million out of his own free will. He may or may not speak out publicly about the result. But if further accusations continue, a third party will make it public that he is wrong.

If Renat refuses the above public offer, I suggest everyone just draw their own conclusions.

Renat:

Gentlemen,

Don't lose your wits about you. Comrade Getch/hrenfx was not banned for nothing. He is a pathological liar, even with "publications of intelligent thoughts in the form of other people's copypastes".

Here he is right now unabashedly running ad campaigns on the forums. Yes, everything is simple and naive -"it can work on real ECN accounts" and next to "yield +42,000%, +17,555,363%". And if you get your ass handed to you, you get "I wrote it, here are the links. You just didn't read it, I meant something else. Well, the demo - it says there".

What is the lie here? Is overflow can't you do it on real accounts?

How naive. But quite suitable for the perception of some unique characters.

Heroix:

What is the lie here? Is overflow Can't it be implemented in real accounts?

The man directly writes "It can work on real accounts" and he demonstrates cheating from demo accounts.

Just learn to read and watch, please. Once again: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/14166/page37#comment_615664

Renat:

All right, let's take it one step at a time.

Please expand on the phrase "Publications of clever thoughts in the form of other people's copypastes". What did he copy?

Heroix:

All right, let's take it one step at a time.

Please expand the phrase "Publications of clever thoughts in the form of other people's copypaste". What did he copy?

I didn't actually question your role from the beginning of the thread. The main thing is to sidestep the central issue and turn it to trivia.

You are purposely a neat support group here, while Metadriver pretends to be a hoser by spinning the topic.

Will you defend your words or just agree that FXOpen lied to you? I would not be surprised if you even work there (it turns out you are aware that the support team says so):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Why was my subscription banned on the grounds of "too high profitability" ?

Heroix, 2013.09.25 00:28

I don't know why I signed up for demo trading. I don't know why they banned demo's. They say in their support team "Anything listed on the PAMM list is real".

So you are neatly trying to present the case that hundreds of thousands (under a million) percent of profitability is real trading. That is, you are deliberately lying.

Good sit )

Everyone's arguing . They're demanding satisfaction. There's already a lot of money involved.

Dickfix, if you propose to find out the truth, then you should at least formulate the subject of the dispute very carefully and in great detail,

Without ambiguities, without formulating commonly accepted notions, without the possibility for either side to hide behind commas and understatements.

In the meantime there is no subject to dispute. Everybody argues about everything.

It is not clear WHAT you are going to demonstrate.

The presence of real money, profits that amount to hundreds of thousands annually in the real account (not in the kitchen), a simple real-account transfer, something else ... ?

Mischek:

Everyone's arguing . They are demanding satisfaction. There's a lot of money involved.

He's got a different job - to get clients into the same company.

It's not just in showbiz that they know how to create a blatantly insane excuse (burn your money using my magic and look at the 100500% return!) on an even playing field, then blow it up and get a kick out of it.

For enlightenment:

Обсуждение высокочастотной торговли на МТ5
Обсуждение высокочастотной торговли на МТ5
  • www.mql5.com
Сколько такой робот может стоить при заказе через сервиз работа ?

Renat:

I didn't actually doubt your role from the beginning of the thread. The main thing is to sidestep the central issue and get to the minutiae.

You are purposely a neat support group here, while Metadriver pretends to be a hoser by spinning the topic.

Hang on, you wrote that hrenfx is a liar and plagiarist. Those are the central issues. As for the liar - the ice is broken, he is ready to prove the opposite again, you have it all down to pointing to monitoring his PAMMs, more on that later.

I, on the other hand, am trying to get my head around the second part of the accusation, that he is a plagiarist. Open my eyes, where is he a plagiarist?

Renat:

Will you defend your words or just agree that FXOpen lied to you? I would not be surprised if you even work there (it turns out you know that the support team says so):

So you're neatly trying to present the case that hundreds of thousands (under a million) percent of profitability is a real trade. That is, you deliberately lie.

It is very simple. That evening the Russian support was already offline at this brokerage company. I opened the dialog window with English-speaking support asking a question and quoted their answer verbatim on the forum.

However, it would be wild if there were machinations with PAMMs. Unfortunately, there is only one way to find out.

p.s. I did not and do not work in any brokerage companies. My main job in general is far from the financial sector.