Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 17

IvanIvanov:

....a got it, well that too... especially for the demo variant!

On the demo, by the way, the filters are usually sparing on the contrary. This results in more fluffiness and demo profit during demo execution.

The topic is interesting with the second robot. But just pouring over it seems silly to me. Maybe I'm missing something. But for the second one, yes. We need to think of an algorithm for switching it on.

Here's a question. Takes are also limit orders. Are they in the market?

By the way, we have an ECN broker without commissions with an extended spread and you know it.

sumkin75:

The tees are also limit orders, after all. Are they in the cup?

If true, they should be.

sumkin75:

The topic is interesting with the second robot. But just overflowing seems silly to me.

If you know the algorithms of other bots or traders, you can blow their minds and drain (or at least reduce) their deposits.

If you know the algorithms of other bots or traders, you may blow their brains out, or reduce their deposits.

But overfilling is also the right thing to do, otherwise all that chemistry might blow up )

sanyooooook:

If you know the algorithms of other bots or traders, you can take their brains out and drain their deposits.

If you know the algorithms of other bots or traders, then you can blow their brains out.

But one has to overfill properly as well, otherwise all this chemistry may explode.)

I think one bot will get a good rise during a flat. And during the flop, the second one will start working and take the loss of the first one.

We should think over the algorithm for the second one.

sumkin75:

It seems to me that during a flat, one bot working inside the spread will go up quite well. And during the move, the second bot switches on and takes the loss of the first one.

We should think over the algorithm of the second bot's turning on.

)

ZS: just think like a robot ))))

sanyooooook:

)

ZS: just think like a robot ))))

Already started ))))

sumkin75:
already started ))))

Here's another one:

to defeat a robot you have to act like a robot, and bounce back when it attacks ))

ZS: With this approach everything comes down to punching competitors algorithms, finding their weaknesses and blowing their brains out.

that's what dickhead was talking about, like the insider rules

sanyooooook:

Here's another one:

to defeat a robot you have to act like a robot and bounce back when it attacks ))

SZZ: With this approach, it's all about penetrating the algorithms of your competitors, finding their weaknesses and blowing their brains out.

that's what dickhead said, like insiders rule

Got it.

as of today, I'm a robot.

)))

I advise you to be careful with these transfusions if you trade on an exchange. Regulators there are strictly watching such things, at least on Western exchanges. If they discover this fact, you could be in big trouble.