Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 280

Only volumes are better watched on china and bitfinex

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Yesterday, buy yesterday! )

And the volumes they say you have to watch )

I'd buy a lot of things yesterday )

What about volumes? I can also circle other places on the chart, how does that help?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

I would have bought a lot of things yesterday )

What about the volumes? I can also circle other places on the chart, how does that help?

Growth in volumes on the fall says that someone was taken out (usually the crowd) and that someone bought (in simple terms).

The one who took out the one who was defeated (the crowd was divided).

And if so, what to do to the one who bought? Sell him no one, he squeezed and cretpa and fiat.

Exit one, start pamp that would have run into more rodents, those who can sell crypto.

Here's the first big rectangle on that screen.

And the smaller rectangle is the beginning of the pampa (I have my doubts too, but I bought it yesterday) )

And that lonely stud between the rectangles is the entrance to the crypto kitchens.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Sounds beautiful... if it works )

What's a "pamp"?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Sounds beautiful... if it works )

What is a "pamp"?

it is a price hike by a pumper.

pumper slowly starts to raise the price.

The hungry hamster begins to quietly buy (gobble up liquidity), and the other, no less hungry and very greedy hamsters join him.

and then the panic buy and the nemesis)

on his way to the moon, pumper puts up walls that are gnawed on by mad hamsters.

and if you don't find a new pumper, the hamsters will start dumping krypto on each other.

which leads to panic sell, where pumper successfully buys more crypto and continues to raise the price of the remaining fiat, and so on ad infinitum )

until the last hamster dies )

a bit exaggerated, but essentially so.

If anyone has any thoughts on how to pump, feel free to share.

Did anyone buy one yesterday? )

Light is an outrage )

Is it too early to sell? )

Now might be a good time) but I don't know.

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:
Now might be a good time) but I don't know.
I have my doubts too, it just doesn't seem enough ))