Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 261

and if you have bitcoins, dump them now and use the same money to buy twice as many bitcoins when they go down and wait

Skycoin – второе поколение криптовалют
Skycoin – второе поколение криптовалют
  • habrahabr.ru
Это не очередной клон Bitcoin В двух словах Написано с нуля на Go. Проект вдохновлён Bitcoin. 15-секундные транзакции. 100 миллионов монет. Доказуемо безопасный протокол. Первая безопасная не-PoW криптовалюта. Никакого майнинга. Никаких «атак 51%». Никаких двойных списаний. Манифест Скайкоины разработаны как более лёгкая, простая в...

This is the real Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin.

He's been tracked down.

Newsweek удалось выследить создателя Bitcoin Сатоши Накамото
Newsweek удалось выследить создателя Bitcoin Сатоши Накамото
  • tjournal.ru
Сатоши Накамото — таинственный создатель криптовалюты Bitcoin — оказался реальным человеком. Ему 64 года, он японец, несмотря на оценку его состояния в 400 миллионов долларов проживающий в Калифорнии в небольшом городке Темпл Сити с населением в 35 тысяч человек. Корреспонденту Newsweek Лии Гудман потребовалось два месяца расследований, чтобы...

i_logic:

This is the real Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin.

It's hard to believe, but it's the most likely version so far.

"Translated that fateful Newsweek article about the "father of Bitcoin" Satoshi Nakamoto with a million details.

An incredibly cunning and clever man."

http://tjournal.ru/paper/the-face-behind-bitcoin

Создатель биткоина — Расследование Newsweek о 64-летнем американце Сатоши Накамото, которого считают «отцом Bitcoin»
Создатель биткоина — Расследование Newsweek о 64-летнем американце Сатоши Накамото, которого считают «отцом Bitcoin»
  • tjournal.ru
Сатоши Накамото стоит на подъездной дороге возле своего дома и выглядит оробевшим. И раздосадованным. На нём мятая футболка, старые голубые джинсы и белые носки, без ботинок, как будто он выбежал из дома в спешке. Его волосы растрёпаны, а взгляд, как у человека, который не спал несколько недель. В его позе нет вызова, только бессилие...

He has already claimed it wasn't him. He didn't even know about the bitcoins.

Hackers hacked the blog of the head of MtGox and accused him of stealing all the bitcoins of the exchange's customers

On March 9 a post appeared in the blog of CEO of MtGox Mark Karpeles on behalf of hackers who accused the exchange leader of lying and cheating the bitcoin community. The hackers published a link to a 700-megabyte archive with copies of databases and exchange reports and Carpeles' own home address and other personal information.

In a comment to the archive, the hackers claim that they managed to discover 951 thousand bitcoins in MtGox accounts, which were believed to have been stolen from the exchange. As Mark Karpeles claimed earlier, the funds ended up in the hands of the hackers and led to the bankruptcy of the exchange.

According to Forbes, shortly before the data was published on the BitcoinTalk forum, there was an offer to sell a 20-gigabyte archive stolen from MtGox. The seller, asking for 100 bitcoins, claimed that the archive contained personal data of all exchange customers and scans of their passports.

Хакеры взломали блог главы MtGox и обвинили его в краже всех биткоинов клиентов биржи
Хакеры взломали блог главы MtGox и обвинили его в краже всех биткоинов клиентов биржи
  • tjournal.ru
9 марта в блоге гендиректора MtGox Марка Карпелеса появился пост от лица хакеров, обвинивших лидера биржи во лжи и обмане биткоин-сообщества. Взломщики опубликовали ссылку на 700-мегабайтный архив с копиями баз данных и отчётов по работе биржи и домашним адресом и другой личной информацией самого Карпелеса. В комментарии к архиву взломщики...

i_logic:
It's about time I got out of there :)

An acquaintance of mine got trojans and other nasty links to an email used on MtGox. So, at the very least, the emails leaked

notused:
An acquaintance of mine got trojans and other nasty links to an email used on MtGox. So, at the very least, the emails leaked
I know some people who have an adynychka password on their e-mail... !!!!!! (mail on a known uk site) and they have not been hacked for 5 years)