Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 211

Fresh on coinspot.ru (today's news of 23:21):

The management of the world's largest bitcoin exchange, BTC China, after three months of operation with zero transaction fee, which was set due to high trading volume, decided to return the fee of 0.3%, as announced in a statement on the website.

Youz

i_logic:
Oh man, that really sounds like news, because ducks are walking around. It's scary to read the news :)

Yoschik:
what about you? or you're not ours?

our government does not always agree with my opinion)

i don't give a fuck what they think about my opinion, but i'd rather not have to take a dump )

sanyooooook:

our government does not always agree with my opinion)

I don't give a shit what they think about my opinion, but I'd still like to do it without defecating)

I still don't understand what you think (

Yoschik:
I still don't know what you think (
I've expressed it before, I don't want to close the circle again.

sanyooooook:
I've said it before, I don't want to close the circle again.

and in fact, move away from the circle towards the square

There's all kinds of people walking around, then the parallelepipeds disappear.

Guys, can you tell me how to turn off the bullshit so they don't send me an email saying my order has been partially executed? It's clogging up my inbox.

Eh, no one wants to help an MT4 beginner((

MLR:

Eh, no one wants to help an MT4 beginner((

I don't think so.

MLR:
Guys, can you tell me how to turn off the bullshit so they don't send me an email saying my order has been partially executed? They're clogging up the whole inbox.

The broker who sends you the news is responsible for the whole order and you should register in a separate mailbox.

// You may know that the owners and/or staff of the sites (some of them) are trading with the clients' databases in between.

If spam propensity is detected after registration - seek possibility to reregister box in settings. If there is no such possibility - reregister with new nickname. If there is no way (liv-broker) - attack tech support till they will not turn off spam or will not give possibility to reregister box.

As a precaution: always register new brokers to the "spam box". Then you have to log in occasionally (maybe not just to confirm registration), but it's worth it anyway.