Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 201

sanyooooook:
ingenious, to buy at a higher price than it is now )
Yes, and only if the price becomes one at all. This is called confirmation of upward momentum and there are plenty of tactics in classic stock trading based on breaking through extrema. There is nothing supernatural about it.

GoodCat:
Yes, and only if the price becomes one at all. It is called a confirmation of an upward momentum and there are a lot of tactics in classical stock trading based on the breakout of extrema. There is nothing supernatural about it.

A strategy known to all (and used by a large number of users) cannot be profitable. if a strategy known to all turns out to be profitable, then it is an accident.

although in the case of bitcoin, any strategy works

sanyooooook:

A strategy known to all (and used by a large number of users) cannot be profitable. if a strategy known to all turns out to be profitable, then it is an accident.

Although in the case of bitcoin, any strategy works

Sanyok, you're not on the 4 already?

It was nice reading you, especially on the scalp threads...

R0MAN:

Sanek, aren't you on the foursome anymore?

It's been a pleasure reading you, especially on the scalp topics...

i can't remember why i left it, it seems it was the fag bear that did this to me once, sometimes i think it was intentional but that's all it is )

Yoschik:
So much for forum censorship.

It's just that I've heard so many homegrown gurus about bitcoin's collapse that it makes me sick.

All you have to do is abstract away from the conventional wisdom, and it becomes clear that bitcoin can disappear for only three reasons - global scribbling, discrediting the chain, evolution. And the latter is a change to a better counterpart.

No amount of restrictions, controls, pressures, sharks and governments can break it.

TheXpert:

no amount of restrictions, controls, pressure, sharks, or states can break it.

100%

the only thing that could break it and freeze or slow down its growth is negative news about new thefts/thefts of funds from entire online shops.

before bitcoin became the mainstream, there were no such staggering amounts of user funds being stolen.

all because of bitcoin's anonymity...

that is its strength and weakness.

TheXpert:

It's just that I've heard so many homegrown gurus about bitcoin's collapse that it makes me sick.

All you have to do is abstract away from the conventional wisdom, and it becomes clear that bitcoin can disappear for only three reasons - a global scribe, discrediting the chain, evolution. And the latter is a change to a better counterpart.

No amount of restrictions, controls, pressures, sharks or states can break it.

Bitcoin will not be broken, just its price will move towards zero due to lack of interest from investors and also due to liquidity constraints.

The era of anonymous cryptocurrencies like the era of anonymous bearer securities will end sadly...

Amateur wrote:

The chart, in general, shows quite clearly that "Black Monday" was black most of all for those who considered themselves in the dollar and regarded the ruble as a "wooden currency". It was they who lost the most from the 1998 default, when the rouble rose from 6 roubles per dollar to 21 roubles in just three months, losing more than three times its monetary weight:

In fact, those who traded in imports and had working capital in roubles got screwed. Another problem was those who, by depositing funds in "foreign currency accounts", thought that the accounts were in fact foreign currency accounts.

Is it just me or is there despair in the words of those present? )

Or just fear ))

sanyooooook:

I don't care :) I'll still be in profit :)

Got a new account by the way :)