Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 196

sanyooooook:
Why do not we go down? )

The whole point here is to create as many willing sellers as possible. to do this, you can invest and make a circus about "oh, we're going down". then collect all the frightened liquidity for limiters.

My forecast - the bitcoke will rise. the stagnation is temporary, it is almost only due to the chinese. i cannot say when and how much it will rise, but it is still far from a historical high.

I cannot say anything about economic reasonability of this increase. but the "psychological limit" is far from being exhausted.

MetaDriver:

The whole point here is to create as many sellers as possible. to do this, you can invest and hold a circus about "oops, we're going down". then collect all the scared liquidity for limiters.

my forecast - the bitcoin will go up. the stagnation is temporary, it is almost only due to the chinese. i cannot say when and how much it will go up, but it is still a long way to go to a historical maximum.

of course it will happen )

the question is when?

I did not notice it immediately, but you got it right. that's what all soothsayers do: they say it will happen, but they do not say when))

sanyooooook:

Ididn't notice it right away, but you're right, that's what all soothsayers do, they say what will happen but they don't say when))

That's why soothsayers... If they knew when, they would be traders...

;) ;)

Oh, what's the panic again? ASICMiner boldly dumping mined bits))))))) It's just a guess -.Just feels like the hand of a really big market maker....

Guys, did I get it right? In order to be able to withdraw money (e.g.from the sale of facilities), a certain amount of money must be deposited into the account?
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

I've made good money. I think you algotrading gurus have made just as much.

Maybe next year we can organize a real meeting of cryptomaniacs from this thread at some resort. We could even join the smartlab traders - it would be more fun.

The FRTS and illiquidity on the NYSE rules!

Cryptocurrencies are for the soul! Thanks to Andrew for the thread!

TerryVarron:
Guys, did I get it right? In order to be able to withdraw funds (earned, for example,by selling capacity) it is necessary to first enter a certain amount into the account?
No. Any money earned can be withdrawn without the need to enter it first.

Anyway, I'm off the hook :)

TheXpert:
Anyway, I'm out :)
Oh, man. Let me guess the reason without looking at the state (only the chart). Excessive risk. Right? That is, if I had not exceeded the risks and followed the original money management strategy, I would not have lost the profit.