Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 202

TheXpert:

I don't care :) I'll still be in profit :)

Got a new account by the way :)

and made a signal again?

sanyooooook:
and you made the signal again?
I will.

TheXpert:
I will do it.
I also made a new account, I'm thinking about opening a monitoring or not, the algorithm will have depo subscribers (the profit will be higher than without subscribers), and it's not interesting to just monitor.

sanyooooook:

Is it just me or is there despair in the words of those present? )

or just fear )))

The "words of those present" are usually perceived through the prism of one's own experiences.

Contender:

"the words of those present" are usually perceived through the prism of one's own experiences.

oh yes, i'm looking forward to that state in all cryptomaniacs )

sanyooooook:
Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to that state of mind for all cryptomaniacs )

No. What I meant was that whatever state you're in, that's how you perceive those around you.

Contender:

No. What I meant was that the way you feel about yourself is the way you see others around you.

So now if you see that someone is desperate or afraid, does that mean you are in the same state? )

sanyooooook:
So now if you see someone's desperate or scared, does that mean you're in the same state? )

:)

Well, I, for one, don't see anyone getting desperate.

PS. All right, forget it. If you're okay with it, that's fine.

Contender:

:)

Well, I, for one, don't see anyone getting desperate.

it's like waiting for someone, i think it's him and it's not him but it looks like him )

so it's just denial going into a bull trap )

sanyooooook:

so i thought it was like waiting for someone, it looks like him, but it's not him but it looks like him )

so for now just a denial with a move into the bull trap )

Personally I think short term ups/downturns are not an indicator of bitcoin demand in the real world. It's the result of speculation. In the long run for a few years, if BTC is not discredited, subject to lower transaction costs its value could go up tens or even hundreds of times.