Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 52

Someone might be interested:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277743.msg3069212#msg3069212

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277743.msg3069359#msg3069359

p.s. And the trend is that the future lies in fast platforms that deliver orders to the site without unnecessary lags.

Demo МetaTrader 4 на BTC-e.com
  • bitcointalk.org
Над историческими данными еще работаем.. 0.5%.  Metatrader 4 показывает комиссию сразу и за открытие и за закрытие сделки. Хочу заметить, что Metatrader 4 это не биржа. За ней стоит ECN площадка, в которой вы сможете размещать ордера в том числе и по средством Metatrader 4. Так же доступ к площадке будет возможен через FIX API, .Net API, другие...

sanyooooook:

TheXpert:

To begin with, you can save a wagon of time that you are currently wasting looking for a bitcoin exchange to match the mt bitcoin terminal.

Until there are shorts on the exchange itself, you don't have to waste any time.

an idea occurred to me how to stimulate btk-e to reduce commission )

If you do not know what the price will be, you may try to open a new market by yourself or ask a question.

do a drive through MT4 for manual placing of orders but the orders will be output through an api.

then the system will be like in the stock market all orders will go to the market

if you want to reduce the commission, they will do it voluntarily

i also have a very good view of the market and it would be great if i copied them to the market.)

Virtual Order Manager для управления ордерами в позициях терминала MetaTrader 5
Virtual Order Manager для управления ордерами в позициях терминала MetaTrader 5
  • Paul
  • www.mql5.com
Эта библиотека классов может быть добавлена в советники, написанные для MetaTrader 5, чтобы они могли работать с ордерами в рамках подхода, реализованного в MetaTrader 4, а не в рамках позиционно-ориентированного подхода платформы MetaTrader 5. Это достигается путем отслеживания "виртуальных" ордеров в терминале MetaTrader 5, поддержки стопов, невидимых для брокера, и установкой дальних защитных реальных стопов на торговом сервере.

sanyooooook:

an idea occurred to me how to stimulate btk-e to reduce commission )

If you do not know what the price will be, you may try to open a new market by yourself or ask a question.

do a drive through MT4 for manual placing of orders but the orders will be output through an api.

then the system will be like in the stock market all orders will go to the market

If you spread the script, they will lower the commission

ZS: It remains, as always, the most important thing, to send orders from mt4 to the exchange via an api ))

Oh, great slowpoke, you're not going to be retired fishing with your attention span.

It may not be nice, but I will remind you, although as recently as this morning, has repeated.

Mischek 2013.10.01 21:52 # EN

sanyooooook:
I've been working on this for a long time now, I've been working on this for a while now.)

i have a feeling this will be the same old kitchen from 2005

i can't wait tobuild my bridge )

A cult, after all. Cult, no matter how you look at it. Faith trumps logic.

The organisers run an exchange where some sell air to others.

They live off the percentage of turnover and probably feel good. For their niche.

And as long as there are those who believe in air called bitcoin, there will be turnover and %.

Mischek:

Oh, great retard, with such attentiveness and promptness, you can't go fishing in retirement.

It may not be pretty, but I'll remind you, though I've said it again as recently as this morning.

I won't be retired fishing, because I won't be retired, so I'm not wasting time now, I'm going fishing.)

I don't know what you mean.

I build bridges, it does not work, but I do, as best I can, and I will build them, it's a matter of time, or go ford.

SZZ: if I had listened to people like you (many people still do not understand how sitting at home in the corner behind the stove you can earn something)

I would still be ventilating somewhere in the cold by wrapping MBOR. I can bash my forehead through a wall, even if the door next to it )

Mischek:

And as long as there are those who believe in air called bitcoin, there will be turnover and %.

Yeah. Only with one "but". Any fiat is just like air. Sometimes better, sometimes worse.

TheXpert:
Yeah. Only with one "but". Any fiat is the same air. Sometimes better, sometimes worse.
Critical mistake.
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Ошибки выполнения
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Ошибки выполнения
  • www.mql5.com
Программы MQL5 / Ошибки выполнения - Документация по MQL5

sanyooooook:

I won't be fishing when I retire, because I won't have a pension, so I'm not wasting my time now, I'm going fishing.)

I don't know what you're talking about.

I build bridges, it does not work, but I do, as best I can, and will build them, it's a matter of time, or go ford.

SZZ: if I had listened to people like you (many people still do not understand how sitting at home in the corner behind the stove you can earn something)

I would still be ventilating somewhere in the cold by wrapping MBOR. I can bash my forehead through a wall, even if the door next to it )

No, it's my fault, too.

Mischek:
No, it's my fault, too.
It's not hard to make a righty a lefty, you just have to turn the line.)