Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 282

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:

I.e. to force a maximum reduction in transaction size.

There is still room, the network can handle 2 times the number of transactions for sure. By the way, just the other day a new maximum of 132900 transactions per day was set.

Those who want their transactions to go through will pay more, the little things will be eliminated when the limit is reached, just stand in a queue.

i.e. most likely when the limits are reached the market will put everything in its place )

Does it mean that it is more likely that when the limit is reached, the market will put everything in its place ) and the miner can choose which tranche (depending on the coms) to confirm or everything is indiscriminate and the minimum commission cannot be set?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Those who want their tranzas to go through will pay more, the little ones will be weeded out when they reach the limit, just fall in line.

Yeah, that's about right. And they're also going to (or have already) increased the maximum block size.

It's quite possible that there's a stress test now. Already have been recently.

Are you looking at a yacht and an island there yet?

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:
Are you looking for a yacht and an island?

Nah, but I've already got a heating system on the house (it's in the region of fifty quid, the wife pecked at it) ))

I do not need a yacht, but I'll buy my village (my wife has a greedy eye) ))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

No, but the heating system for the house has already brought (it's in the region of fifty dollars, the wife pecked) )))

I do not need yachts, but I will buy my village (my wife has a greedy eye ) ))

Appetite comes with food. ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Appetite comes with the meal. ))

Yes, yes, Sanya Pushkin was right, first the new trough, then the chambers of white stone, and then I stopped writing down her wants ))

ZS: wards by the way almost ready ))).

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Yes, Sanya Pushkin was right, first a new trough, then the chambers of white stone, and then I stopped writing down her wants ))

ZS: chambers by the way almost ready )))

The main thing is not number 6.

people are really going to sit for the light until fifty.)

Daniil Stolnikov:

It's not number six, though.

what was wrong with ward six?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

people are really going up to fifty for light)

what was wrong with ward six?

They say they give oatmeal there.

The fat hamster was shaken off and moved on as if nothing had happened )