Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 234

TheXpert:
So maybe you can show some examples? For ordinary tasks.

Suppose there is a task for 10^12 calculations, automatically divide it into 10^9 blocks and give them to the calculation. One pass for claude is calculation of 10^9 variants on separate agent.

And in order to build a nice virtual counter (Counter), you can use ParameterSetRange function + management manager in the terminal (it distributes tasks and takes ready frames of results) + processing frames with data.

Here's a snippet from a real project on MD5 hash claudo bruteforcing. Just shows the application of mathematical calculations.

//--- input parameters
sinput int                 PasswordLengthFrom   =6;                          // Password Length From
sinput int                 PasswordLengthTo     =6;                          // Password Length To
sinput BruteForceEnumType  BruteforceType       =BRUTEFORCE_SET_ASCII_DIGITS;// Bruteforce Attack Charset 
sinput string              BruteforceCharacters ="";                         // Bruteforce Custom Charset 

sinput HashEnumType        HashType=HASH_TYPE_SINGLE;                        // Hash Type
sinput string              HashList="6682CB4EFBAEA40F138FB080E345B056";      // Hash Source
                                                                             // MD5 hash or filename (1 hash in line)
sinput long                Counter=0;

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| TesterInit function                                              |
void OnTesterInit()
  {
   double passes=0.0;
//--- подсчитаем пределы
   if(!ExtScanner.CalculatePasses(PasswordLengthFrom,PasswordLengthTo,BruteforceType,BruteforceCharacters,passes))
      return;

ParameterSetRange("Counter",true,0,0,1,1+long(passes/MIN_SCAN_PART));
//--- создадим визуализатор 
   if(ExtVisualizer==NULL)
      ExtVisualizer=new CMD5Visualizer;
//--- инициализируем его
   ExtVisualizer.Initialize();
//--- выставим правильные размеры
   long   lparam=0;
   double dparam=0.0;
   string sparam="";

ExtVisualizer.OnEvent(CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE,lparam,dparam,sparam);
  }
//| TesterDeinit function                                            |
void OnTesterDeinit()
  {
//--- удаляем визуализатор?
   if(ExtVisualizer!=NULL)
     {
      delete ExtVisualizer;
      ExtVisualizer=NULL;
     }
//---
  }
//| TesterPass function                                              |
void OnTesterPass()
  {
   ulong  pass=0;
   long   id=0;
   double value=0;
   double total=0;
   string name;
//--- считываем проходы
   while(FrameNext(pass,name,id,value))
     {
      //--- если найден пароль
      if(name!="")
        {
         Print("Password found: ",name," pass: ",pass);
         name="";
        }
      else
         total+=MIN_SCAN_PART;
     }
//--- добавляем на график
   ExtVisualizer.AddResult(total/1000000.0);
  }

Renat:

You must not have understood. The tasks are ordinary for a trader, an ordinary user of the terminal. I have never had to pick up MD5 hash for the EA to trade normally or for an indicator to be drawn.

Can you show me a task that is really needed by ordinary users and that can be solved by OpenCL tools at least 2 times faster on a single instance of an agent?

TheXpert:

You must not have understood. The tasks are ordinary for a trader, an ordinary user of the terminal. I have never had to pick up an MD5 hash for an EA to trade normally or for an indicator to be drawn.

Can you show me a task that is really needed by ordinary users and that can be solved by means of OpenCL tools at least 2 times faster on a single instance of an agent?

Tell everyone what else I should do for/for you?

Can I get some money?

Now we're talking.

TheXpert:
Now we're talking.
Constructive ))))

Yoschik:
Constructive ))))
so word for word the hedgehog got his ass kicked.)

Anybody know what this bitcoin thing is all about? Tonight there were three consecutive intervals of over an hour between consecutive blocks. I thought such random spikes were highly unlikely, given the power of the network. In the global stats meanwhile everything is smooth, no drop in power, no increase in acknowledgement time. Although maybe it lags more than one would think at first glance.

P.S. Post disavowed :), I misinterpreted the data.

Back to bitcoin

https://members.bitcoinfoundation.org/current

Large list of resources where bitcoin is traded

Members
Members
  • members.bitcoinfoundation.org
Members listed below opted to make their name public. We also thank our 272 anonymous members.

To all the maniacs and just people who care -- happy birthday bitcoin!!!

TheXpert:

Happy Birthday to all you maniacs and people who care about bitcoin!

I thought it was going up, but here it is.)

Happy anniversary, what can I say.