Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 205

MetaDriver:
In short, bitcoin should be renamed beta-coin, and think of a more sensible cryptocurrency implementation. Nothing bad about bitcoin - first mover's glory and all that.

Yeah. The trick is that even for a beta project, it should still be widely implemented and have quite a tangible value to lay the foundation for a future more efficient and less vulnerable coin. So everything is going according to plan.

Of all the forks so far, I probably only like protoshare as an effective successor to Light and Ripple, but that's a bit in a different direction. But neither of them is a revolution.

Citizens of arbitrage, tell me if the lot ratios are correct:

screenshot

there is an opinion that on bitcoin the lot should be twice as big

Скриншот
Скриншот
  • joxi.ru
сделан при помощи Joxi.ru

I am looking for arbitrage and I can't figure out if it's not there or if the odds aren't right

sanyooooook:
I'm looking for arbitrage, but I can't decide if I have no arbitrage or if the odds are wrong

LTCBTC: 5.37

Contender:

LTCBTC: 5.37

why?

bought light for quid 4.75

sold it for Lite bit +-0.01 lot

have bit 4.76*0.03538=0.1684

have a short on the quid in the amount of 4.75*31.96158=151.82

it turns out we need to sell 0.1684 bitcoin and buy 151.82

it turns out the sale of bit 0.17 lot should equalize all + - 1-2 quid

but in fact we get at the closing minus 3.5 quid for the opposite arbitrage, so I think whether slippage or bitka need to sell 2 times more then all is OK

But then again if there was no balance you would get a change in the total profit, and it fluctuates in the range of 3 commissions

Watch the equity on the moves, the best indicator. It's looking good. Even my arbitrage bots aren't catching much now.

TheXpert:
Watch the equity on the moves, the best indicator. It's looking good. Even my arbitrage bots aren't picking up much at the moment.
Well, I have a bit of a chain, but in minus, equity fluctuates, does not go up or down

sanyooooook: Looking for arbitration ...
Looking for the fire department,
Looking for the police,
Looking for photographers
In our capital city,
They've been looking for a long time,
¶¶ They can't find ¶¶
A guy in his twenties
♪ Some guy in his twenties ♪
Of medium height,
♪ He's sturdy, sturdy and shoulder-high ♪
# He wears a white
♪ T-shirt and cap ♪