Deleting a user from the MQL5 community - page 13

I ask the administrators to delete my account. Thank you.

In fact, I would have deleted too. I once foolishly registered as a vendor. Subsequently it turned out that I didn't need it under the existing conditions. I would like to restore the status quo - the old nickname and not to shine my coordinates on the MC and on the forum. By the way, there are quite good reasons for that. For example, my mail regularly receives spam about all sorts of forex and other profits - I delete them in piles. At the same time I haven't registered anywhere except in MKL under my full name, and I haven't gone public.

Of course you can drop this account and get a new one. Who needs to know who and what)).

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi!

Why delete your account?

Just write on your wall your wishes to the next generation, to your grandchildren,

great-grandchildren and leave them your forex trading experience.

I'm planning to do so. I think that sooner or later we will go to the next world.

This account will be a link to the future world.

Yeah, I still have a deceased friend in VK. It's been dead for eight years, I don't delete it.

I don't understand the nerves about deletion. Nobody needs us in this world and we are not interested, well, an abandoned account will hang out, not a single molecule in the universe will not change its trajectory.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yeah, I still have a deceased friend of mine on VK. Been dead about eight years, don't delete.

Eight years dead, not deleting. "You guys hang out sometime?")

Renat Fatkhullin:

We'll add it, we just can't get around to it.

For now, you can write to Service Desk and use it to close your account.

Please delete my profile completely...

Renat Fatkhullin:

We'll add it, we just can't get our hands on it.

For now you can write to servicedesk and close your account through them.

Delete my account completely... Thank you for understanding!)) servicedesk doesn't answer!!!

Yurii Grinchuk:

Delete my account completely... Thanks for understanding !)) servicedesk doesn't answer !!!

aha, break me completely !

Denis Sartakov:

yeah, break me completely !

aha))

I ask the administrators to delete my account. Thank you.

I ask the administrators to delete my account.