Deleting a user from the MQL5 community - page 28

Andrey Dik #:

black or white, is there no other way? you can ask in advance: "Are you sure you want to delete the account?

that entering funds is effortless and this operation is available in a couple of clicks and always in front of your eyes, but to delete an account you have to go through a quest... nipple system?

For soldiers the prog wrote. It's left over from there. Most aren't much different from soldiers) Yes, a quest is needed for crystalline non-returns)

The seller's versioning is impossible or cannot be restored and is permanently deleted. And the second question, how can you then make the seller's status on another account.

Is it the same login that's in Latin in the user link? I thought people were deleting it so they could re-register with a new one.

I have misspelled my mobile number a number of times, now I can't top up my account, how can I fix it please help me.

How to find tech support urgently

Klubnihka #:
How to find tech support urgently

Call your broker

Hello. I want to delete my account (profile) from Metatrader (mql). Please delete my profile

Naimjon Shirinov #:
Hello. I want to delete my account (profile) from Metatrader (mql). Please delete my profile

Hello! You can do it yourself by reading this post.

Respectfully, Vladimir.

Adding: Go to your profile and go to ToolsDesk\ New Application \ Account \ Delete Account

Please delete my account(profile).
Thank you in advance!

skyethora (profile).
Thank you in advance!
To do so, please contact the Service Desk: https://www.mql5.com/de/contact Subject "Account".
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Kontaktieren Sie uns
  • www.mql5.com
Senden Sie Ihre Nachrichten und sehen Sie die Historie Ihrer Anfragen an das Support-Team auf mql5.com, auch wenn Sie nicht auf der Website registriert sind.