Deleting a user from the MQL5 community - page 10

gunia:

Naturally, when I withdraw. You can have it deducted immediately at the bank, or you can write it down in a declaration later if you don't get it.

I do not have such a need. Those who have it cannot do otherwise and project it onto others.

And you've never even had the desire to rob a bank?

gunia:

Naturally, when I withdraw. I can have it deducted immediately at the bank, or put it in my declaration later if I don't have it.

I just don't have that need. Those who have it cannot do otherwise and project it onto others.

What's up, one little Goonie woke up the whole Matemata. Brother's strong :)

I should introduce you to Bolkonsky, you'd make a great pair, the Old Believer warriors.

I can still hear that resounding "what was good for my great-grandfathers was good for me too" (c).

Integer:
And you've never even felt like robbing a bank?

No. But it did make me want to punish the criminals. That's only possible in Hollywood movies.

Movies in general are made by some lunatic junkies, who are always talking about robbery and easy profits, as if it were normal to be mentally insane like them.

Russian prison sentences are very low, which probably explains the randomness and inconsistency - murder can get you less than 10 years in prison. They should at least take their cue from America in terms of punishment.

Urain:

One little Gunya woke up the whole Matemata. Brother is strong :)

We should introduce you to Bolkonsky, you'd make a great pair, militant Old Believers.

I can hear that thundering "what was good for my great-grandfathers is good for me".

So I am not at war with anyone. But if a person is interesting, I will be glad to talk to him.

gunia:

Nightmare...

I'm not a giraffe.

You're a troll.

"Unsportsmanlike behaviour", that's the excuse of losers like those who talk to the TV, trading is like a street fight, not a fight by the rules, you can pierce with a feather and smash a nut with a rebar.

Winner's right.

I do not understand what people who do not want to circumvent the rules, for profit. That's the whole point of this business, to find a new way round before someone else finds it or the law prohibits it. It's not much different from robbing a bank. One in the physical space and the other in the information space. And this applies to almost any business, the competitive advantage is like "insider trading", you have it, others do not, you work less and have more, while others do the opposite, it is a legal robbery. Any capital is obtained by such robbery. It can be leveled by totalitarianism or communism, designating for each person a constant volume of income, independent of his or her digging.

Integer:

Yes. Highlighted. That test doesn't separate when the ability and when the problem is.

Ayahuasca. There's a web site on the subject, running sessions. Not yours, by any chance?

Trolling seems to be contagious...

It does not matter what exactly develops visionary ability, meditation, sleep or sensory deprivation, psychotropics, yoga, "creativity cap" and so on and so forth. That's the benefit and all(if there is one). We're not in a sporting rivalry here, this is a struggle for existence, a war, an ace up your sleeve is just that.

Alex_Bondar:

Nightmare...

I'm not a giraffe.

You're a troll.

"Unsportsmanlike behaviour", that's the excuse of losers like those who talk to the TV, trading is like a street fight, not a fight by the rules, you can pierce with a feather and smash a nut with a rebar.

The winner is right.

I don't understand what people who don't want to bend the rules, for profit, do here. That's the main trick of this business, find a new workaround before others find it, or get banned by the law. It's not much different from robbing a bank. One in the physical space and the other in the information space. And this applies to almost any business, the competitive advantage is like an "insider", you have it, others do not, you work less and have more, while others do the opposite, it is a legal robbery. Any capital is obtained by such robbery. Totalitarianism or communism can level it out by setting a constant amount of income for each person, independent of his or her digging.

Trolling is contagious...

It doesn't matter what exactly to develop visionary abilities with, meditation, sleep or sensory deprivation, psychotropics, yoga, "creativity cap" etc etc. That's the benefit and all(if there is one). We're not in a sporting competition here, it's a struggle for existence, a war, an ace up your sleeve is just that.

All right, let's exhale and assume the end justifies the means.

So some kind of psychotronic device called "Galactic Dust" gives you a competitive advantage of 10% and a 10% dulling of the feeling of victory (read joy).

If you get a competitive advantage and your environment doesn't blind you, it means everybody can do it, so everybody will use it and the competitive advantage will disappear, while everyone is sitting on Galactic Dust and the joy of winning is 10% less and it's the norm.

Continuing recursion further, come to a situation where everyone eats a lot of "Galactic dust", walking all confused (read: sleepy), and nobody has a competitive advantage, but can not escape because all eat it, as soon as you stop to become dumber than others.

Now tell me if the end justifies the means?

I will say so, there are areas of free inquiry, where there are no limits, simply because the field is not studied and it is not clear where to put the boundaries,

But there are developed areas where restrictions are necessary, where everything is regulated, and where you don't go wabbling because it's unsportsmanlike behaviour.

In the studied fields, the most effective control is searched for; in terra incognita, it is simply a cataloguing of what is possible.

Urain:

OK, let's exhale and assume that "the end justifies the means".

So some kind of psychotronic technique called "Galactic Dust" gives you a competitive advantage of 10% and dulls your sense of victory (read joy) by 10%.

If you get a competitive advantage and your environment doesn't blind you, it means everyone is allowed to do it, then everyone will use it and the competitive advantage will disappear, while everyone is sitting on the Galaxy Dust and the joy of victory for all is 10% less and it's the norm.

Continuing recursion further, come to a situation where everyone eats a lot of "Galactic dust", walking all confused (read: sleepy), and nobody has a competitive advantage, but can not escape because all eat it, as soon as you stop to become dumber than others.

Now tell me if the end justifies the means?

I will say that there are areas of free inquiry, where there are no limits, simply because the field is not studied and it is not clear where to set boundaries,

But there are developed areas where restrictions are necessary, everything is regulated there, you don't go wabbling because it's no longer sporting behaviour.

In the studied fields, the most effective control is searched for, while in terra incognita it is simply a cataloguing of what is possible.

You correctly wrote above about the tails of the distribution of search methods, such "extensions of consciousness" and there are such, I personally do not have a clear methodology of what to do and what is the probability of the result, I will say that there is already. For instance I know that while thinking over a problem and searching for ways of solving it, I often stumble on realization, missing the general conceptualization, and sometimes get into local deadlocks and all kinds of recursion in them; I get stupor and idle activity, wasting loads of energy; this state is pathological, it sustains itself, it is hard to fall asleep or switch to another subject. But it is worth trying to switch gears, for example go to the gym and do some (for yourself) heavy lifting, then hang out with friends and go to bed tired, at a certain moment on the border of the transition from waking to sleeping, weird things happen... Some kind of super brainwave communication channel opens and the problems are solved at once. This state is very unstable and difficult to grasp, but definitely super effective.

I can't say too much about the psychotropic substances, I don't have enough statistics to make a statement, I haven't tried Ayahuasca, but I have tried acid, club stimulants, pot, a few times, and I would not say that I was surprised or discovered any abilities, just fun, without any mystical hints. The only thing that made me feel a little bit of acid, but it was limited to some kind of metamorphosis with the information I had in my brain and the information that came in realtime. In general, I did not see anything supernatural, went to work the next day, there was no hangover or any residual effects. Nothing to say about the rest of it, or the booze.

But with my friend, something very different had happened. Maybe it was the combined effect of the drink and some kind of information manipulation, some kind of psycholinguistics... I don't know, but he was different. And I am sure that one can get "siddhi" i.e. access to the powerful "non-sport methods" by means of yoga.

This is the thing that "galactic dust" won't be eaten by "ALL", because whoever has access to it will be guarding it, the way to it isn't easy. Take the same yogis, it's a long time practice associated with long deprivation and discipline. And remedies like ayahuasca in general are very dangerous to take, you may go crazy. It is like letting a child play with nitroglycerine. Such practices have been practiced by priests and shamans for as long as there have been people, neophytes have no access to such knowledge and practices.

Alex_Bondar:

You hope in vain, such experiments have long conducted intelligence services in many countries and have not achieved much. All these psycho-techniques ranging from meditation to psychotropic chemistry do not produce a stable and predictable result, but only destabilize a patient and increase the probability of cognitive distortions. There are areas of neurons in the human brain that state "understanding", this happens just as sensory or any other neurons and their groups are excited, so high-level self-reflexive functions are as easy to fool as sensory or any other, you can just turn on this group of neurons and the person will go "EVERYTHING!" without any incoming information or analysis, just like if the pleasure centre is stimulated with an electrode, unreasonable joy appears.

Meditation, holotropic breathing and the like can also achieve inadequate arousal or inhibition of certain parts of the brain. But statistically, most "insights" will not make sense, there will be no advantage. But one can do a great harm to one's psyche by creating inadequate synaptic connections or suppressing adequate ones.

Adequate connections can be created only if they are created by generalization of patterns of the real world, not generated by the brain. Inadequate connections, intensified to the dominant state, are psychosis. They can be intensified by simultaneous excitation of brain sections responsible for factors of "importance", novelty and encouragement, which can easily occur in chemical imbalances, various deprivations and traumas.

Use proven and well-proven methods such as brainstorming and the like to find unconventional solutions.

"It's better to cry at a psychologist's than to laugh at a psychiatrist's":)

The feeling after reading this is, in professional terms, that it's some kind of

"disassembling" the personality, re-engineering.

How do I delete my account from this site? Please ask the site administrators to delete my account.