Deleting a user from the MQL5 community - page 9

Mischek:
Are you referring to yourself now to "remove the negative social reaction"?

What's that got to do with me? I don't have friends who are drug addicts, even if someone has tried it, I'm already suspicious of the person. Drugs don't go a long way to murder and rape. It's better to stay away from crime and if friends do that, report it and break it off.

gunia:

What's that got to do with me?

What about him?

You just implied that he's writing about himself. In the third person. So what? Now he has to prove he's not a giraffe?

You'd better prove it about yourself.

gunia:

What's that got to do with me? I don't have friends who are drug addicts, even if someone has tried it, I'm already suspicious of the person. Drugs don't go a long way to rape and murder. It is better to stay away from crime and if your friends do it, report it and break it off.

Yeah... Tell me about it... ...with an avatar like that.)

Mischek:

What about him?

You just hinted that he was writing about himself. In the third person. So what? Now he has to prove he's not a giraffe?

You'd better prove it about yourself.

Urain:
Yeah... Tell me about it... ...with that ava :)

There's nothing to tell. I'm no picnic either. I'm slowly adapting. But note that I do not even hint at breaking the law, morality rules, religious foundations and traditions. It's all by the book, no infractions of any kind, not even a thought.

If they passed the law, it means they need it for something. No matter what they say about politicians and no matter how much they swear on TV, we would not last even a week without power and order. And it is in our interest to fight back against those who, even from afar, hint in the 3rd person about breaking the law.

Everyone can test how they survive in conditions of anarchy, at least in a pseudo version, go and try to survive in the woods for a couple of weeks without a stash of bombs.

Then you'll pray to Vova Putin that you can just sit in a warm flat and surf the internet.

Now the world is moving towards totalitarianism and I like it, there is registration and censorship on the Internet so that the contras do not poison minds. We should support the fledgling attempts to normalize the whole mess, because the authorities have just realized that the Internet is the main mass-media and means of communication. They have to help those who do not know how to behave, for starters. And if they don't, they should go to jail.

I understand that most of the rebellious teenagers here are about to start swearing at me, but frankly I don't give a damn. The time will come and everyone will be held accountable for their actions.

gunia:

Now the world is slowly moving towards totalitarianism and I like it, with registration and censorship on the internet to prevent contras from poisoning minds. We should support the emerging attempts to bring all this shame into shape, because the authorities have just realized that the Internet is the main mass-media and means of communication. They have to help those who do not know how to behave, for starters. If they do not behave, they should be put behind bars.

I understand that most of them are rebellious minors and now they're gonna start swearing at me, but frankly, I don't give a damn. The time will come and everyone will be held accountable for their actions.

You're a fascist...

Contender:

You're a fascist...

No, I'm against cruelty to law-abiding citizens. But a thief should go to jail. Also, those who promote and incite criminal activity such as tax evasion, drug use, etc. should be imprisoned. The entire chain of interconnectedness of such actors and the means of achieving illegal goals.

Alex_Bondar:

It is all too obvious even to those unfamiliar with the symptoms of mental disorders. It simply asks about obvious distortions of perception and emotional background (glitches, scares...), and it is clear that the more inadequate the more likely schizophrenia.

A competent test differs from such that questions are more subtle and not so obvious, although in practice there are innumerable types of mental disorders and only a professional (person) can credibly determine the likelihood of their presence.

In essence, an illness is a kind of deviation from the norm of a person that causes harm to him or to society. If, for example, a person develops infra-red vision, if he will not panic because of such ability, he will have more benefit than harm, it is not an illness, but an ability. It is the same with "psychoses". No one really knows what is "beyond" and doubts will always remain that some psychoses are "windows" into "other dimensions" etc. As a rule, such abilities, if they give any statistical advantage, carry a lot of worries and other side-effects. But providence is the quintessential trader. Remember the movie "The Limits of Risk" and the revelation of a cantor ovner, why he is an ovner))))

My trader friend even went to Peru to drink ayahuasca (there are such tours directly from Moscow) to develop his abilities.

So, the controlled madness is necessary (for a trader who wants to become a billionaire), but it is desirable not to be so specific as John Nash's.

Yes. Highlighted. That test doesn't distinguish between an ability and a problem.

Ayahuasca. There's a web site on the subject, running sessions. Not yours, by any chance?

gunia:

No, I am against cruelty to law-abiding citizens. But a thief should go to prison. Also, those who promote and incite criminal activity such as tax evasion, drug use, etc. should be imprisoned. The entire chain of interconnectedness of such actors and the means of achieving illegal goals.

Do you pay taxes on trade? If so, how do you do it?

gunia: But mind you, I am not even hinting at breaking the law, the rules of morality, religious foundations and traditions. Everything is by the book, no infringement is even in my mind.

I don't believe it. The unwillingness/inability to contemplate violations is also a serious aberration.

server:
Do you pay taxes on trade? If so, how?

Naturally, when I withdraw. You can go straight to the bank to have it deducted or to put it in a tax return later if something is missing.

Mathemat:

I don't believe so. The unwillingness/inability to think about wrongdoing is also a serious aberration.

I simply do not have such a need. Whoever has one cannot do otherwise and projects it onto others.