Interesting topic for many: what's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 18

Vladon:

You guys are fine, but you can't add a product in the marketplace, it says in red

Attach a servicedesk file, please.

Today, by the way, the marketplace for MetaTrader 4 appeared in the beta.

hrenfx:

Unique to the whole industry are the posts on this page. Two people experienced in the industry are, for almost the first time, publicly saying not very nice things to each other.

One of the authors is a monopolist, and really holds the industry in his hands quite tightly. It is difficult to dig in, as he has the power to shut down any of the majority of brokers, destroying their business. At the same time he will not suffer, as there are plenty of clients.

You have a very strange, to put it mildly, attitude towards business

Mischek:
You have a very strange, to say the least, attitude to business
Everything about me is very strange.

Renat:

Attach the servicedesk file, please.

By the way, the marketplace for MetaTrader 4 appeared in the beta today.

I'm talking about it, no file you want to accept wrote to the moderator in the comments to the product

hrenfx:

Unique to the whole industry are the posts on this page. Two people experienced in the industry are almost for the first time saying publicly not very nice things to each other.

He and I have clearly and directly discussed all these issues in person more than once, as we have known each other for a long time.

About the monopoly and the revolution you are delusional and you do not understand the relationship between the seller and the buyer. A broker is the same client for us as the traders. And brokers, as well as traders, have to be persuaded for years and justify new decisions.

I recommend you personally to go and sell something to a broker or another big client. It will be a real experience, quickly clearing your mind and showing where the seller really stands and where you need to shove the monopoly.

Vladon:
I'm talking about it, not a single file do not want to accept wrote to the moderator in the comments of the product

If we are talking about MT4 Market, then of course it is too early to attach files.

For now, you can deal with vendor registrations, add products without files and deal with proper design. When we release the new language and stabilise it, it will be possible to send the formalised programs for verification.

Our task is to prepare a couple of hundreds of programs for MetaTrader 4 before the release of the final build. We will provide beta versions of MetaEditor and compiler in a week.

Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Публикуйте свои интересные разработки в сервисе Маркет, и ваши программы станут доступными сразу всем трейдерам на MetaTrader 5 по всему миру. Маркет - это отличная возможность заработка с моментальным зачислением на счет и удобной статистикой для анализа покупок и скачиваний демо-версий Продуктов. Все MQL5-программы на Маркете при продаже автоматически шифруются под покупателя, допускают до трех активаций и не требуют дополнительной защиты с вашей стороны.

When a broker is an MT4-only client with a large client base and a potential client is an MT4 terminal user. Then this huge dependency can be taken advantage of. For example, a broker will want to introduce a competing solution in parallel and a monopolist will hint that this is not desirable.

You won't admit, of course, that such thoughts have never crossed your mind. After all, it all sounds revelatory and even delusional to you.

Renat:

If we are talking about MT4 Market, then of course it is too early to attach the files.

For now, you can deal with vendor registrations, add products without files and deal with proper design. When we release the new language and stabilise it, it will be possible to submit the formatted programs for verification.

Our task is to prepare a couple of hundreds of programs for MetaTrader 4 before the release of the final build. We will provide beta versions of MetaEditor and compiler in a week.

Understood thanks so did it, for now I'm doing everything without the files themselves.

And sorry for the "Off topic" Can you please include my signal? I have redesigned the EA, now it only modifies once an order has been opened.

Renat Today, by the way, the marketplace for MetaTrader 4 appeared in beta.
YESSSSS!!!

FAQ:
EESSSSSS!!!
Too bad you can't add your best developments because they use a dll, for example to download news from the internet and display it on a graph, Or copy....... an ambush..........