Interesting topic for many: what's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 13

sanyooooook:

that's what's so annoying about having to switch windows all the time

ZS: but this is more a matter of habit

The Spotify help is more convenient, you can run several copies of it and search in each one.

This allows you not to keep a few descriptions in mind, and switching between them to choose what you need.

Although leaves much to be desired by the phrase search, if the phrase is written with a mistake, the search engine returns that it does not exist, instead of giving a clue as to what there is a phrase similar to the phrase.

sanyooooook:

That's what's so annoying about having to switch windows all the time.

ZS: but it's more a matter of habit

Buy a second monitor.

FAQ:
Get a second monitor.

), I did, but dark people forced me to remove it because of allegedly strong radiation background coming from the monitor

I couldn't explain, I just got tired of arguing with them, + my video card was humming heavily and I didn't look at the second monitor very often.

I figured out that two monitors is cool but not as often as I need it and removed it for the joy of it all )

Urain:

The Spotify help is more convenient, you can run several copies of help and search in each one differently.

This allows you not to keep several descriptions in your head, but switch between them to choose what you need.

Although leaves much to be desired by the phrase search, if the phrase is misspelled, the search will show that this does not exist, instead of prompting what there is a phrase similar to the phrase.

I say it's a matter of habit, I'm not used to it. maybe after when I start Friday editor.

Renat, there's a question that I think is interesting to many people.

Isn't it time to send IsTradeContextBusy and other similar "brakes" to a well-deserved rest?

Interesting:

Renat, there's a question that I think is interesting to many people.

Isn't it time to send IsTradeContextBusy and other similar "brakes" to a well-deserved rest?

This function is needed, as it is possible to run out of 8 simultaneous trade threads anyway.

Renat:

This feature is needed because it is possible to exhaust 8 simultaneous trade flows anyway.

I see. If I understand correctly, the number of threads will be increased from 3 to 8? Can you elaborate on this, how the flows will be distributed and so on?

Interesting:
I see. If I understand correctly, the number of threads will be increased from 3 to 8? Can you explain this in more detail, how the threads will be distributed and so on?
It's from build 500 already expanded to 8 threads. Try to test simultaneous trading with 8 EAs.

Will the updated MT4 read .set files created in MT5?

nasdaq:
Will the updated MT4 read .set files created in MT5?
unlikely