Interesting topic for many: what's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 19

Vladon:
Too bad you can't add your best developments because they use a dll, for example to download news from the internet and display it on a graph, Or copy....... an ambush..........

And through winapi ?

Zy. first problem - didn't finish editing, and left (well, suddenly the connection broke) - no way to continue editing.

FAQ:

And through winapi ?

Zy. First problem - didn't finish editing, and left (well, suddenly the connection broke) - no way I can continue editing.

All dlls are banned in the marketplace, even the Windows ones.

Urain:
All dlls are forbidden in the marketplace, even Windows dlls.
The dlls are not allowed in the market, the endpoint terminal is the one that needs to enable dll support.

FAQ:
So in the market dll will not be, what's here the final terminal, it needs to enable dll support.

The product is checked when published, if a moderator sees a request to include a dll, it will not be published.

In short, the dll import directive cannot be used in the code for the marketplace. And it makes no difference whether it is a WinAPI or self-written dll.

Urain:
Product is checked when published, if moderator sees request to connect dll then publication will not happen.

dams..........

About editing yes, same problem I had with mt5 goods, then I understand autosave appeared.

Urain:

The product is checked when published, if the moderator sees a request to connect the dll, the publication will not happen.

SZY short dll import directive in the code for the market cannot be used.

a) see
b) remember we were promised to integrate work with HTTP directly μl, and mouse events, not to mention the wind objects (panels, buttons)

Vladon:

dams..........

About editing yes, same problem I had with mt5 goods, then I understand autosave appeared.

well today is only the first day, will be fixed
I'm writing from android, all right with the quotation. But the fourth forum inserts a quote with html markup

hrenfx:

When a broker is an MT4-only client with a large client base and a potential client is an MT4 terminal user. Then this huge dependency can be taken advantage of. For example, a broker will want to introduce a competing solution in parallel and a monopolist will hint that this is not desirable.

You won't admit, of course, that such thoughts have never crossed your mind. After all, it all sounds revelatory and even delusional to you.

It is in your head.

Develop a very expensive product, start selling it (not someone else's in buy-sell mode, but your own), achieve good results and only then will enlightenment come from philistine myths and methods of banal erudition.

I haven't read the thread, if there is one please give me a link where it describes the difference between MT4 (after the change) and MT5 terminals

Zeleniy:
I have not read the thread, if so, please give me a link where it describes the difference between MT4 (after the change) and MT5 terminals
long explanation - read both of them