MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 35

zfs:
I haven't found any other meaning to it. It's hard to explain nonsense.

Why are you flubbing in here?

If you don't understand a damn thing, just read it and stay out of it.

Achieved readings on Oanda's real (MT4 on state server) - opening 10Mln=100lot position 22.54ms, closing 37 10Mln positions 25.71ms... Who can guess how the positions were closed?

Since you are discussing "theory" here - can anyone come up with an impossible task for MT4?

moby_dick:

Achieved readings on Oanda's real (MT4 on state server) - opening 10Mln=100lot position 22.54ms, closing 37 10Mln positions 25.71ms... Who can guess how the positions were closed?

Since you are discussing "theory" here - can anyone come up with an impossible task for MT4?

I wonder, how did you calculate hundredths of a millisecond? Or is the dot irrelevant there?

Heroix:

Why are you flubbing in here?

If you don't understand a damn thing, just read it and stay out of it.

You're flapping with your code... To understand, I ask for an explanation of your inadequate behaviour too).

zfs:
You're flapping with your code... To understand, I ask for an explanation of your inadequate behaviour too).

I've written everything, the code helps. Ttk. Go to a different address with your uppity s**t.

p.s. about my behavior: it's abrupt, yes. But it's appropriate, not to be confused. Maybe I should take a break from the forum for a week or two, because I'm getting <0 value here.

Yurich:
I wonder how you calculate hundredths of a millisecond? Or is the dot irrelevant there?
Measured by external dll from server response...
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Описание внешних функций
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Описание внешних функций
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Функции / Описание внешних функций - Документация по MQL5

moby_dick:
Measured by external dll by server response...

Great... here come the real programmers...

And you can write a local network sniffer, I would pay even if it is acceptable.

Very much I would like to collect ticks from the local network when the program is running. such as.

Коллекция демонстрационных программ от Rouse_
  • Александр (Rouse_) Багель
  • rouse.drkb.ru
Данный программный класс, в результате своей работы, получает текущие индексы страницы с трех самых популярных ресурсов. Это, прежде всего, Текущий Индекс Цитирования, т.н. Yandex тИЦ, Alexa Rank и соответственно Google Page Rank. По поводу первых двух ничего сложного нет, выполняется обычный запрос с указанием страницы и разбор вернувшегося...

shelandr:

And you can write a local network sniffer-I would pay even if it's acceptable.

I have sent the option to you in a private message.

shelandr:

How did you measure? There is no Ontrade() in MT4, so it could have been measured by Ontick() and therefore only by the arrival of a tick.

If the ticks are frequent, it is more or less OK. Otherwise, it is a large error. The hundredths are taken from - is it an average value or what?

If you trade on MT, it is sufficient to loop the script that will time the operation. In general, you can only use looped scripts without Expert Advisors. Why all these perversions with some sniffers?

Understand and believe me that if you trade through MT, in 99% of cases you can get by with self-made crutches in the terminal itself.

i_logic:
I have sent a variant to you in a private message.
I don't need a program (I have them), I need the source code to build my Terminal program in which the sniffer is just an input block.