Service Work: Towards re-shaping the Top Developers towards professionalism - page 20

Wahoo:
At least you're not saying that the three of us are the same person :). Or will it be in the next series?

I don't really care, I'm not involved either as a customer or as a contractor :) and I'm sure it's 3 completely different people. And I have a smiley face there at the end.

The expert on the list isn't real. What a nickname -- Expert -- no flavor.)

TheXpert:

By the way, the composter also falls

Files:
Programers.zip  592 kb

Mischek:

I mean, who'd have thought

And he was like a brother to me.

How am I supposed to live?

He made no secret of it, by the way, that he was going to do the run-through. Somewhere in his posts it was mentioned.

So Sanka's picture is similar to the truth on key points.

sanyooooook:
♪ by the way, the composter goes in ♪

Well, that's how it turned out.

I'm gonna go hit the wall and eat some bitter lumps.

abolk:
He made no secret, by the way, that he was going to do a "run-through". Somewhere in the posts it was mentioned.

Who?!

Mischek:

Well, that's how it turned out.

I'm gonna go hit a wall and eat some bitter lumps.

Really, work a minute, that's just superhuman.)

I'm gonna go smash myself in the wall with a bitter bump... really, work's a minute and he's a superhuman...

Mischek:
Who?!
faku

abolk:
By the way, if there was another criterion - "shit the competition behind your eyes" - Excel would freeze the hell out of the calculation

sanyooooook:

really, work a minute, that's just superhuman.)

ZS: by the way, are you one of the current quaternary bears or the one you used to drink beer with on Fridays and hang out in the smokehouse?

There's a lot of us.

Mischek:
By the way, if there was another criterion - "shit on the competitor behind the eyes" - the Excel would freeze in the calculation
did not take into account the feedback, and the work time (lazy to dig and count) of the programmer in general (from the first task to the last)