Service Work: Towards re-shaping the Top Developers towards professionalism - page 27

Mathemat:
To the Annals!
Is that a good thing or what?

Wahoo:
Is this a good thing or what?
This is neutral -Annals of mql5.com forum

Wahoo: Is that a good thing or what?

You are doing well as you are. But when you get to the Annals, it will be even better.

P.S. I can testify that yosuf has become a famous and respected member not only of mql4.com but also of many other forums after being in the Annals repeatedly.

sanyooooook:
Your graphs have spun the topic. Scams, fundraisers, social engineering - I didn't realise it was so bad and on such a scale. The funny thing is that no one hides it and even considers it normal and natural. With instant deposit and withdrawal of funds - a little more service will be promoted ala-Genius - orders of $400 for 12 minutes will become commonplace - will add "money laundering" to the list of resource opportunities.

abolk:
Your graphs have spun the topic. Scams, fundraisers, social engineering - I didn't realise it was so bad and on such a scale. The funny thing is that no one hides it and even considers it normal and natural. With instant deposit and withdrawal of funds - the service will be promoted a little more ala-Genius - orders of $400 in 12 minutes will become commonplace - will add "money laundering" to the list of resource features.
Well, yes, it is better to wait for 6 months to close the job :). At the same time in each application to write "will do today".

Wahoo:
Yes, you'd better wait six months to close the job :). And in each application to write "I will do it today".

I do not have an endless queue of customers who are willing to accept work without verification, who write super-understandable TOR, who are super-grateful with money, who are willing to pay 2-10 times the average price for an MA advisor, who pay more for silence than for work. I have normal non-fantom customers who on "7 Fridays a week" think over, write additional TOR, disappear for weeks, have doubts, check for a long time, make additions. If you work with a customer for a long time, no one hurries them up. And I myself work slowly, but with high quality. And the cost bar is not set too high. I prefer to respect other people's money. Tea, not a waiter to take tips for silence and accompaniment. And if I write "I'll do today", then I do "today", and for the speed of the customer I am not responsible and the statistics of the service speed of the customer does not reflect.

There is an anecdote on the subject:

A guy asks a girl for a quick lovemaking and says:
-- "How long does it take to make love?"
The girl replies:
-- "skillfully, a long time."

Your work and the nature of your statements reminds me of Chichikov:

CHITCHIKOV - the name of the protagonist of Nikolai Gogol's "Dead Souls". Dead Souls" (1842), a man of good looks and nice manners, a swindler engaged in organizing his own wealth, a man with an unusual gift of opportunism.

Wahoo:
Well, yes, it's better to wait six months to close a job :). And in doing so, write "I'll do it today" in every application.

abolk:

Tea is not a waiter to be tipped for silence and accompaniment.

And the software is not a programmer to do the same)).

I have normal non-phantom customers.

Ahh. So that's why you're prying into my customers with your suspicions. Checking them for "nonphantomies" ;). Don't you have anything else to do? Don't you have a job?

Wahoo:
Don't you have anything else to do? Are you out of work?
Yes, Andrei, that's a good point. It's just not the season, bots with the function of Father Christmas are probably ordered elsewhere. That's why coders from the "Jobs" service crush the keyboard on the forum with nothing to do))).