Service Work: Towards re-shaping the Top Developers towards professionalism - page 26

komposter:

That's right, 3 jobs out of 6 were created solely for calculations (one was a supplement to a previous job, and two were from an old customer).

So there are no errors in the analysis ;)

AndWahoo is a beauty. Do not be envious, but learn.

What envy, MAFIA)

Roche, Renat, Matemat,

Wex, Komposter, FAQ,

100 silence, 50 tech support )

ZS: I'm counting )

komposter:
Andrey, do you write in C/C++? There is a task to find a programmer with ukrainian localization (preferably in Kiev (team is assembling)).

sanyooooook:

What envy, Mafia.)

Roche, Renat, Matemat,

Wex, Komposter, FAQ,

What do you mean silence ?

FAQ:
What do you mean - silence ?
Wahoo:

One example.

The man wants a simple EA. I say $100 minimum for a new EA. He says: OK, 100 for the EA + 100 for not giving it to anyone + 50 fornot losing it within a year.

I didn't turn it down. I got the job done in a day. I think we are all adults here and understand that it is not difficult :).

And if you think that only you are interested in all this, I can tell you that I am blocked at intervals of several times a week often for such "suspicious" work. But people from servicedesk not shy to talk to the customer and find out why he pays such money for work that can be done in a day. Then the questions disappear. Now it is only easier, while a month ago I asked Renat and Roche 4 times a week to unblock me and the customers ;).

Anything else to comment on ;)?

ZS: don't get into it there's no point )

It's so obvious. Why shit on your own head?

sanyooooook:

What envy, Mafia.)

Roche, Renat, Matemat,

Wex, Komposter, FAQ,

I won't be silent so cheap )

komposter:
I won't be that cheap to keep quiet )
To the Annals!

FAQ:
Andrey, do you write in C/C++? There is a task to find a programmer with ukrainian localization (preferably in Kiev (they are assembling a team).
It would be better in person.

Mathemat:
To the Annals!
Well, at last! I've been burning and burning, but I haven't been to the annals yet.)

komposter: Well, finally, I'm still rocking and rocking, but I haven't been to the Annals yet.)
You're only firing it up on five, and the Annals branch is new here. And even with a fight.