Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 39

ba111ab:
Then it looks like a bug. Contact Service Desk.
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

komposter:

I think the issue will be resolved in a much simpler way - "in accordance with the Spirit".

Since all real accounts are monitored in testing mode for a month before launching, all pipers will simply be cut. "So that it won't be a bad thing".

I think so.

There are big brokers who even welcome Pips robots... ... and lockers, not all brokers understand that the profit margin between the piper and the broker is usually within 1 to 4m, or even more, to the broker's side.

In other words, for every dollar the scalper earns, there is 4 or more dollars he gives to the broker as a spread.

And the broker certainly does not risk anything.....

However, the seriousness of the question is in the value of spread, in which range the spread jumps and the accuracy of execution.

ba111ab:

Are you logged in to the terminal (Community settings tab)?

On the 11th of October I opened a demo account to test the signals on Lite: the signals tab and configuration in the service were all there (the build was not 712).

Yesterday I upgraded to 712 and the signals from the tab and service disappeared from the terminal )))) oh how ))))

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Is there a Signals tab when connecting to the MetaQuotes-Demo trading server ?

Rosh:

Is there a Signals tab when connecting to the MetaQuotes-Demo trading server ?
yes. a subtle hint of thick circumstances... maybe you shouldn't do that?

Brokers should have the choice to allow/disallow automatic trading on Signals. There is nothing to be done about that.

Rosh:

Brokers should have the choice to allow/disallow automatic trading on Signals. There's nothing that can be done about that.

if that's the case, that's fine.

so brokers will be able to allow themselves to prohibit?

it just seemed to me that this process would only be controlled by the meta-quotes.

Rosh:

Брокеры должны иметь выбор для разрешения/запрещения автоматических торговых операций по Сигналам. Тут ничего не поделаешь.

So maybe the execution of copied signals will also be blocked?

Rosh:

Is there a Signals tab when connecting to the MetaQuotes-Demo trading server?

Signals tab is present when connecting to MetaQuotes-Demo, and was present on Lite before the upgrade to 712 build.

Now the server's name (LiteForex-MT5.com) is also present when connecting the signals through MQL5 and the account is displayed in the list of subscriptions to the signals.

But the server name in the terminal (LiteForex-MT5.com) is absent in the signals tab and not in the settings.