Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 65

Yedelkin:
Are you planning to sell signals on behalf of a legal entity for about 100 c.u. per month?

A normal business model, consulting, which with the help of the Signals infrastructure could well compete with Mutual Funds. The trust and private banking will not be able to supplant it, because a "signal strategy" is a kind of compromise, and you have to adapt to a big client. And as for 100 USD, look at how much a subscription to Bloomberg or normal quotes + costs of legal registration and support for the client. So dumping is possible if the product is of poor quality and without support. In addition, the stock market entry will take place at some point, and there will be a critical issue of liquidity, so there is no question about the widespread use, and there and the rate can be raised.

I was like a light bulb when I found out about certification on the RTS, and also about the plans for the CME, but... All right, let's go in the back door.

St.Vitaliy:
Thank you, I just wanted to clarify the meaning of your question and comment.

dentraf:

A month has passed, how much longer do we have to wait?

The accuracy of signal output from the test period is one hour. Please wait.

Another question, how can an ordinary subscriber be sure that the vendor has a real account and is risking real money? After all, the dealer has the possibility of creating a dummy account, transactions are not transmitted anywhere and the analyst (or unofficially affiliated) is promoted. This is not a conspiracy theory, I just want to build my business honestly, how can the client verify the reality of the supplier?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

marsel:
The accuracy of signal output from the test period is one hour. Please wait.
Yes it's been a day, ok I'll wait. Thank you!

dentraf:
Yeah it's been a day, well I'll wait. Thank you!
In two hours it will be exactly thirty days since the signal was created. Expect publication within an hour of this point.

papaklass:

I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting thing - these "Signals." Some comrades have already drained more than 50% of their depo. The selection will decide everything. If MK manages to weed out the rogues, it will be hard for PAMMs.

No harder than for the rogues in "Signals" :)

Is there an option for any broker to copy these signalers on a real account or are there only demos everywhere?

• www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

papaklass:

PS: Question for the developers: Will you keep track of account breakdowns?

what is an account run-up?

rez:

Is there an option for any broker to copy these signalers on a real account or are there only demos everywhere?

You can sign up for both demo and real account.