Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 32

Andrei01:

Well, it's not like they are running in a straight line. If the provider is in the red (has gone deep into the woods), then there is a chance to overtake him, and if we wait for equity on this trade to come to zero as MQ suggests, then the profit will be missed. It seems obvious.

Therefore, the only reasonable way to synchronize is to copy the provider's equity line from the start of the copying process, i.e., copying everything.

We are not suggesting waiting for zero.

We suggest: if the Provider's positions are negative or equal to zero, it is a good synchronization point and the follower can enter the market at better prices than the Provider's ones.

This condition increases the final quality of signals copying. The higher the quality (executed at a price no worse than the provider's), the fewer complaints about our company's infrastructure.

komposter:

That's how you sign up for your own incompetence.

And at least one "thank you" to everyone who pounded away for 15 pages arguing that it was necessary (I wasn't one of them).

You are wrong, the position has not changed.

We will allow manual synchronization under adverse conditions. And with all the notifications and mandatory logging.

komposter: That's how you sign up for your own incompetence.

A somewhat harsh statement with which I disagree. In my view, the ability to listen to opponents and understand their arguments has been demonstrated. Not to be taken at face value, but to get to the heart of the claims/desires.

...In short, I suggest judging by results rather than emotions :) Friday, here and there :)

St.Vitaliy:

You have to decide which side you are on.

People are interested in % per month and drawdown rate, and they don't care how many pairs and TS are in the cocktail ...

I made up my mind a long time ago... :)

People are interested in other things. One does not want USDCAD- very slow, my friend does not want any Yen - big risk, my friend does not want GBPNZD - I do not like spread -....

Do you know how much talk there has been on this subject ?!!! I cannot trade this lot, other copiers have 20 orders there (MT4 was)

If I do not have an interest in what is being done inside - I will not give an order...

If he is not interested in what is done inside, he starts on everyone and attacks.

Why not ?!?

Mischek:
There is no "difference between equity and balance" because there is no such balance.

The task can be set in a simpler and more straightforward way:

A certain Fedya opened a $10000 account and managed to make a profit of $x on it. A little later, the meta-quotes opened a signal service. And a certain Vasya, noticing that the trading process is seemingly successful, has also opened the $10000 account, synchronized with Fedya's account and began to copy trades. Question: How will Vasya catch up and overtake Fedya in all conditions, i.e. regardless of two possible scenarios:

1. Fedya will sell out.
  2. Fedya will gain more profit.

The second problem. Everything is the same, but at the moment of the initial synchronization Fedya has a loss of $x on his account. Here the solution is trivial. Vasya only needs to copy Fedya's trades 1:1 and he will always have an advantage over Fedya's account by approximately $x.

And yet it still works, that is, the difference is not abstract, but a monetary one. After all, both Vasya and Fedya had a balance and equity of $10000 at the start, i.e. there was no difference, while the difference between the balance and equity at the moment of initial synchronisation was different.

Reshetov:

The task can be set in a simpler and more straightforward way:

A certain Fedya opened a $10000 account and managed to make some $x profit on it. A little later, the meta-quotes opened a signal service. And a certain Vasya, noticing that the trading process is seemingly successful, has also opened the $10000 account, synchronized with Fedya's account and began to copy trades. Question: How will Vasya catch up and overtake Fedya in all scenarios, i.e. regardless of two possible scenarios of further trading?

1. Fedya will lose.
  2. Fedya will make more profit.

The second problem. Everything is the same, but at the moment of the initial synchronization Fedya has a loss of $x on his account. Here the solution is trivial. Vasya only needs to copy Fedya's trades 1:1 and he will always have an advantage over Fedya's account by approximately $x.

And yet it still works, that is, the difference is not abstract, but a monetary one. After all, both Vasya and Fedya had a balance and equity of $10000 at the beginning, i.e. there was no difference, and the difference between the balance and equity at the moment of initial synchronisation was different.

Yuri, what are you talking about?

Who are you trying to catch up with?

You have a simple solution - Vasya has to open an account not for 10K (and catch up with Fedya), but for an amount equal to Fedya's equity at the time of subscription. But he may want the results to be identical in absolute values.

The relative result (profit or loss in percentage terms) will be identical in any case. But do not make Fedya's account opening a reference point.

Документация по MQL5: Математические функции / MathAbs
Документация по MQL5: Математические функции / MathAbs
  • www.mql5.com
Математические функции / MathAbs - Документация по MQL5

komposter:

Your problem is solved simply - Vasya should not open an account for 10K (and catch up with Fedya), but for an amount equal to Fedya's equity at the time of subscription. But only if you want the results to be identical in absolute values.

The relative result (profit or loss in percentage terms) will be identical in any case. Just don't make Fedi's opening of the account the starting point.

The answer is incorrect, because in the task definition Vasya must overtake and surpass Fedya in all the scenarios.

And the traders should adhere to the banal rule: buy at the bottom, sell at the top. In other words, subscribe to the signals at the drawdown, but report profit. In this case subscriber gets the advantage over the provider.

Reshetov:

The answer is wrong, because under the terms of the problem, Vasya must overtake and surpass Fedya in any scenario.

And to do so he must adhere to the banal trader's rule: buy at the bottom, sell at the top. In other words, subscribe to the signals at the drawdown, but report profit. In this case the subscriber gets an advantage over the provider.

Don't play dumb, Yura)

Reshetov:

The answer is wrong, because under the terms of the problem, Vasya must overtake and surpass Fedya in any scenario.

And to do so, one must adhere to the banal trader's rule: buy at the bottom, sell at the top. In other words, subscribe to the signals at the drawdown, but report profit. In this case the subscriber gets an advantage over the provider.

And the registration in Sochi is secured.

From the article 'Follow the participants through the Signals':

О преимуществах подписки

• The Signal Provider and the Subscriber may have accounts with completely different brokers.
How is it supposed to solve the problem of different sets of instruments and different instrument names on accounts of different brokers, as well as different sizes of leverage and Stop Out and other settings (gap level, freeze level), different trading times?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5