Failure to fulfil their obligations and refusal to pay back the money - page 20

Yedelkin: Honestly, I do not understand why in this situation you do not send such customers away and for a long time ...

I never sent it, I guess I felt it was my own fault that I got into this mess myself ))))))))

on the sabbath: in principle a very unpopular way to check users exist on many forums, I mean the answers to simple questions when registering, in our case I would like the customer would register a job after at least answers to the questions: where there is the first bar, and where there Low bar ...

at least two or three simple questions so that people will try to take seriously those who will perform the task

Yedelkin:
The iron argument of the insulted :) Better complain to the administration - maybe they'll ban you for fun :)
The troll's ironclad response...

notused:
Железный ответ троля...

You're also a parrot? How many revelations in one thread under April 1st!

IgorM:

I never sent it, I guess I felt it was my own fault that I got into this mess myself ))))))))

on the sabbath: in principle a very unpopular way to check users exist on many forums, I mean the answers to simple questions when registering, in our case I would like the customer would register a job after at least answers to the questions: where there is the first bar, and where there is Low bar ...

at least two or three simple questions so that a person will try to take seriously those who will perform the task

I have a more totalitarian approach to this kind of nonsense. You see that the TOR is written out of hand - send it immediately to the article. Three times, sent it to no avail - what's the point of working with such a customer?

Yedelkin: So what's the problem? Or aren't you a member of the administration?

You guessed it, not a representative.

But I'm also white and fluffy most of the time.

P.S. By the way, Igor's suggestion is close to my heart - with some significant reservations, of course.

Yedelkin:
I have a more totalitarian approach to this kind of nonsense. If you see that the terms of reference are badly drafted, you send them straight to the article. Three times you have sent it to no avail - what is the point of working with such a customer?
Smart guy, how many advisors/indicators/scripts have you written for money in your life?

Mathemat:

You guessed it, not a representative.

But I'm also white and fluffy most of the time.

(chuckles): Wow. A moderator is not a member of the administration? That's new. Oh, come on.

But still: finding a troll is a reason to go "to the right place" about a ban. And if "almost all the time white and fluffy" - what is the point of maintaining the fantasy of trolls?

notused:
Smart guy, how many advisors/indicators/scripts have you written for money in your life?

What a straightforward way to think :) Jumping from one topic to another just to find a clue :)

I answer: the smart guy has never written a single program for money in his life. For his interests and income lie in several other areas. It is enough to write programs for free.

As for the "totalitarian approach to nonsense", clever has chewed it up on purpose in terms you can understand. As you yourself well understand, chewing it up is in itself not proof of participation in something.

Yedelkin: What's the point of supporting troll fantasies?

It's not a fantasy, it's a fact. You know you're a troll yourself. Why are you playing dumb...

There are all kinds of trolls, they don't all need to be banned right away.