Failure to fulfil their obligations and refusal to pay back the money - page 7

Mathemat:
Once again:
how can I give a slavonic code if I've only been given a demo to test

mayler:
how can i give the slavetalker code if i was only given a demo to test

OK, then let's make a claim.

As I understand it, the first part of his work was done by the coder. He received a 50% prepayment and sent pends.ex4 - compiled code.

Colleagues, no disrespect - it's an interesting topic, but I have to delete urgently.

mayler:
How can I give the code slavetnik, if I just gave me a demo for testing

Please give me a confirmation of what you are saying:

mayler:

In the meantime, an advisor was proposed that was not in line with the ToR at all. It took Techno a very long time to understand the TOR (well, maybe my presentation of the TOR influenced this). But after everything became clear to his mind no word from him.

Mathemat:

forum.jpg: mutual agreement, no pressure from the coder noticed.

mayler, where is the EA code and your complaint?

Of course, he didn't force me at gunpoint to design not through the forum, but it was a suggestion on his part. perhaps with a deliberately bad idea.

mayler: probably with some notoriously bad thoughts.
Perhaps after this thread, similar "bad thoughts" will now arise from any coder you approach.

Mathemat:
Perhaps after this thread similar "bad thoughts" will now arise in any coder you contact.
Perhaps after this thread I won't want to contact coders on this resource))

Mathemat:
Perhaps after this thread, similar "bad thoughts" will now arise in any coder you contact.

Maybe then you shouldn't have entered the discussion in this thread at all, but should have said "fuck you" frankly and directly.

I don't know why you're trying to make sense of the situation!

mayler: I don't understand why you are trying to make sense of the situation!
Still no constructive: where are your complaints about the advisor? Just don't say anything generalised like "everything is wrong and doesn't comply with the TOR", as that's not constructive.

mayler:
 Ваше нежелание обсуждать проблему, не мою частную, а в целом, а также желание удалять подобного рода топики наводит на мысль:

1. that you uphold the rules of dishonest work on the forum.

2.Maybe you're Techno on "the subject".

3.Maybe you also clean up negative feedback on razrabotnikov.

4.And the removal of parses of such situations leads to the idea that here approves the fraudulent schemes to make dough not honest way.

1.It is only your speculation, I am for honest work, as well as for control over the artist and over the customer.

2.this is your imagination, I am not a "techno".

3.no need,abolk already raised the issue, after an undeserved negative feedback, I think I was left with the opinion that in any "herd of customers will still be the black sheep" - more work, there will often be dissatisfied, otherwise there is no way

4. this is your imagination, section works very good service, as well as the entire resource as a whole.

Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.