Failure to fulfil their obligations and refusal to pay back the money - page 15

Integer:
No, I'm not under any other nickname, but I received your assignment and read it. Luckily I got off quickly, which is probably why you don't remember.
I remember absolutely everyone I have addressed this issue to and I have not addressed you on this resource.

Integer:
From the customer's point of view, let customers write normal readable jobs. This is not programming, not even philology, this is psychology. Have you seen the assignment? Some of the paragraphs start with additions in parentheses. Is it normal?

An excellent and sensible answer. But the answer is from the developer's point of view. So the question is: if you, as a developer, are not happy with the client's"abnormal and illegible" assignment, what should you do: refuse the"abnormal and illegible", or take the"abnormal and illegible" job?

Yedelkin:

or take on the"abnormal and unreadable" work?

Bullshit... The main problem is not in the TOR and its readability (this issue was resolved long ago in private correspondence), and you have here write rubbish, but the essence and did not condition. And the problem is only that the customer and the contractor have a different definition of what to consider the demo version and when to transfer $ 30 and everything ... If you have some personal problems, do not drag others into it. And the forum is not the place to blow off steam.

Yedelkin: Who should take the responsibility to refuse the work or bring it to the state which the client needs and exactly to the client? - In my opinion, this responsibility lies with the developer. If I am wrong, point out "where the error".

You don't need any special responsibility to refuse: you just need experience to be able to identify customers who are more trouble than they are worth.

I think the first thing to do is to get customers to read "a manual for dummies", which outlines the minimum requirements for the TOR. Then the coder will spend less precious time on clarifying the task and the customer will have at least a rough idea of how to configure them.

komposter already wrote articles, but how many people read them?

_Techno_:

Bullshit... The main problem is not the TOR and its readability (this issue was resolved a long time ago in personal correspondence), and you're here write rubbish, but the essence and not conditioned. And the problem is only that the customer and the contractor have a different definition of what to consider the demo version and when to transfer $ 30 and everything ... If you have some personal problems, do not drag others into it. And the forum is no place to blow off steam.

The question, in general, was addressed to absolutely not you, and is not about your particular 30 pieces of silver. Your interest in hushing up the subject is understandable and not condemnable. But the topic revealed a problem, so we are discussing it.

Mathemat:

You don't need any special responsibility to refuse: you just need the experience to be able to figure out which customers are more of a pain than a win-win situation.

I think you should first of all make customers read the "Dummies' Guide", which sets out the minimum requirements for the TOR. Then the coder will spend less precious time on clarifying the task and the customer will have at least a rough idea of how to configure the terms of reference.

komposter already wrote articles, but how many people read them?

Yes, whether to consider rejection as a responsible decision or not - this is a matter of terminology and attitudes. Let's not get hung up on that. I agree with the rest, but with a caveat: the customer may not be able to handle the articles you're talking about. But he is willing to pay.

Articles by author I do not remember. So about the composter I can not answer.

Yedelkin: with a caveat: the customer may not be able to handle the articles you are talking about.

There is nothing to do with language, everything is very simple and straightforward.

Many customers have no idea how difficult it is to formalise some seemingly simple concepts. For example, the maximum price on the interval. Or our favorite trend/flat/corridor. Or even "the price went up a little". They often don't even understand what an algorithm translates into.

It's easy to find this article on komposter' s profile on "four" (I don't have the ability to go to the four forum right now to provide a link).

Mathemat:

There is nothing to do with language, everything is simple and straightforward.

Many customers have no idea how difficult it is to formalise some seemingly simple concepts. For example, the maximum price on the interval. Or our favorite trend/flat/corridor. Or even "the price went up a bit".

If the articles are simple and accessible (I have not read them due to lack of interest), then the bottom line is: "make customers read the "guide for dummies", which sets out the minimum requirements for the TOR. If they don't read these articles for some reason, then "how do you make them"?

Yedelkin:
how do you make them do it?

No way. And you don't have to FORCE it. It is not possible. The greatest hoax of the 21st century is the "read and agree" button.

There will always be misunderstandings.

That is what service and arbitration are for.

I hope the IC staff that conducts arbitration get free milk for their dedication and decent wages.

I dread to think about their daily work, I would not be able to, I would have killed someone on the third day).

Mischek:

No way.

Sighs sadly :/ But still, there has to be a solution...