Voluntary certification of programmers in the Work service - page 8

Oh, where can competent customers go, with descriptions and drawings, step-by-step.....? I don't see the problem at all, for some reason I have always met competent programmers,

And those who didn't get caught are themselves to blame - the prices are steep, so they found themselves competent programmers with a fat wallet. :-)

This topic I think the man is not a poor man, but in the TK - he is not an expert,

I propose another service to organize "TK compilers" - maybe just a missing link? .....

I am convinced that the customers are the most oppressed stratum on this service - despite the fact that it is they who vote with their ruble, or dollar.

It's just that in any conflict, you have to look for the constructive seed for further growth, that's all....

IvanIvanov:

I suggest another service to set up "TK writers" - maybe just a missing link? .....

It's a sensible idea, but with these prices it won't pay off. It would have to be half the cost.

ZS In general, there is such a position at the VC as a taskmaster, it's practically a profession.

IvanIvanov:

I suggest another service to organise "TK writers" - maybe just a missing link? .....

It's up to Sergeev, he tried, EMNIP

IvanIvanov:

I'm convinced that the customers are the most oppressed stratum on this service - despite the fact that they are the ones who vote with their ruble or dollar.

Give me an example of oppression :). Poor customers simply )).

IvanIvanov:

I am convinced that the customers on this service are the most oppressed stratum, even though they are the ones who vote with their roubles and dollars.

You draw conclusions from a not representative sample, there are mostly programmers pushing, for one customer who has posted on the forum are 10 programmers, with the ratio of customers / number of programmers existing in nature with a skew towards the customers.

TheXpert:

Example of oppression in the studio :) . Poor customers simply ))

I'm :-) - I won't dare say it, the last order is already hanging around for a while, some lax programmers were so upset when they saw my initial price tag, that they started a whole discussion right in the work, scaring away potential performers, meanwhile, of those orders which I have a couple three were filled it seems no one took offense.

Imho, on the pending order has already found another option, I can share for 25 quid :-), but judging by this thread my version is not very realistic here, krazyutsya the hell out..... though I have - it works...

I'm looking at it now, reading it, figuring it out.

IvanIvanov:
You're a cheapskate :)

TheXpert:
You're a cheapskate :)

I'm not stingy :-) I can also throw it on top, I'll make sure of it... It's just a way to bring out a man's character. .... :-)

Nowhere is it written that you need in the announcement of the final price, although it does introduce some framework, but there is a step to agree on TOR, it spelled out in detail, or set some expert to assess the TOR before handing it to the contractor - I think the arbitration would have saved a lot of headaches

IvanIvanov:

Read carefully and you will get the right impression, or even better open a profile, I myself write to order in this service. ;)

Regarding the service of preparing TOR - this is offtop, but still answer. If the client can not do this, the TOR should be made by the one who will write the Expert Advisor and no other way. Otherwise we get a chain: the customer - TK writer - programmer, with all that follows: the drafter misunderstood, the customer wanted to sleep and did not check the TK, the programmer does not want to rewrite, because he did all the TK.

MrGold166:

Read carefully and you will get the right impression, or even better open a profile, I myself write to order in this service. ;)

Regarding the service of drawing up TOR - it's offtop.

Here's another one on the "you" side and with claims.... Of course I like it when we speak on first name, but when I meet a stranger, I agree in advance whether we can speak on first name. Would he or she be comfortable?

The topic will be exhausted only when doubts disappear and no questions remain - then the topic will die by itself, or am I the only one who stood out again and sinned against the off-topic?

MrGold166:

As for the TOR writing service, this is an off-topic, but I will answer it nevertheless. If the customer cannot do it, the one who will write the Expert Advisor should do it and in no other way. Otherwise we get a chain: the customer - TK writer - programmer, with all that follows: the drafter misunderstood, the customer wanted to sleep and did not check the TK, the programmer does not want to rewrite, because he did all the TK.

And what is the problem? Are you afraid of teamwork? Well, you have a problem, and probably not only here but also in everyday life....