Interesting and Humour - page 4965

Alexey Viktorov #:

Well, someone is trying to use urine therapy... It's safer to treat with fly agarics. It's dead and it doesn't hurt...

You'll laugh, but the fly agaric is being actively studied, its effect as an antidepressant has been recognised.

PapaYozh #:

You will laugh, but the fly agaric is being actively studied, its effects as an antidepressant have been recognised.

And how dangerous have any of the creators of this book thought about it? I certainly accept that it can be used to prepare drugs, but to cook this potion yourself ... Although addicts and pale toadstools use ...

Alexey Viktorov #:

And how dangerous have the authors of this book thought about it? Of course, I admit that you can use it to prepare drugs, but to cook this potion by yourself... Although addicts also use pale toadstool...

Time to grow up and become self-sufficient;)

PapaYozh #:

A fly swatter for everything! The cure is found!

You're talking about the wrong mushrooms 🤣

JRandomTrader #:

A fly swatter for everything! The cure has been found!

I spotted a clearing in the woods in autumn, I'll dig it out from under the snow...

You are frightened by the word Flywheel. Any medicine has to be prepared and used correctly. And take snake venom.

Is it all right that until some time (60s?) hemp was a widespread and valuable crop in Russia. Do you remember the folk song "There's hemp in the vegetable garden"? Not Indian hemp, of course. Well, substances can also be extracted from banana skins.

PS By the way, in the '70s, poppies were grown to the full in vegetable gardens. My grandmother used the seed for baking. Now poppy seed buns are banned ))

And yes, the mushrooms have touched the heart of the audience )))

Edgar Akhmadeev #:

You are frightened by the word Flywheel. Any medicine has to be prepared and used correctly. And take snake venom.

Is it all right that until some time (60s?) hemp was a widespread and valuable crop in Russia. Do you remember the folk song "There's hemp in the vegetable garden"? Not Indian hemp, of course. Well, substances can also be extracted from banana skins.

PS By the way, in the '70s, poppies were grown in gardens. My grandmother used the seed for baking. Now poppy seed buns are forbidden ))
Buns are not banned, but there were a couple of criminal cases over poppy seeds

Edgar Akhmadeev #:
And yes, the mushrooms have touched the heart of the audience )))
Food of the gods. Montessori. Good research)))