Interesting and Humour - page 3456

Новые правила инвестирования в золото откроют рынок для 1,6 млрд мусульман
Новые правила инвестирования в золото откроют рынок для 1,6 млрд мусульман
  • www.interfax.ru
Москва. 8 декабря. INTERFAX.RU - Всемирный совет по золоту (World Gold Council, WGC) и Организация по бухучету и аудиту для исламских финансовых институтов (AAOIFI) на этой неделе предложили Шариатский стандарт по золоту, который будет регулировать использование драгметалла исламскими финансовыми институтами и другими участниками рынка в...

Нейросеть научилась превращать одиночную фотографию в трехмерную модель
Нейросеть научилась превращать одиночную фотографию в трехмерную модель
  • nplus1.ru
Команда ученых из Университета южной Калифорнии разработала программу, которая позволяет создавать реалистичные трехмерные изображения лица по одной фотографии. Статья исследователей доступна на сайте ArXiv. Обычно при создании «виртуальных масок» дизайнеры используют качественные фотографии, сделанные в нескольких ракурсах при идеальном...

"...Why don't people fly like birds?"

А. N. Ostrovsky 'The Thunderstorm'

Pavel Gotkevitch:

А. N. Ostrovsky "The Thunderstorm"

cool! that's the technology of the future.

I'm on the underground. Babka comes up with a bag. Quietly touches my knee. I take off my headphones and a dialogue begins:

B: - Son. I have a FIFTH degree of disability.

Me: - There are only 3.

B (with a slight grudge): - So I have a third.

Me: - The third is the weakest.

B (with a fierce anger): - So I have the first one!

Me: - You get the first one if you're missing a body part...

B (shouting): - Young man, it's hard for me to stand!!!

Me (getting up): - You should have said so. Sit down, please.

The grandmother stood there for a few more seconds, clearly not understanding what had happened... Then she sat up and, judging by the expression on her face, she was thinking deeply about the meaning of life.

- In the depths of the tundra otters in gaiters are stealing the kernels of cedars in buckets. I'll wipe the cedar kernels off the tundra, I'll wipe the cedar kernels off the tundra, the cedar kernels into buckets...

- Why are there cedar kernels in the tundra?!

- So otters in socks and buckets don't embarrass you at all?! !

- What's that flying by?

- It's half a year, they fly through here a lot...

Pavel Gotkevitch:

А. "Thunderstorm" by N. Ostrovsky

http://flyboard-rf.ru/flaybordy/kupit_flyboard_air - I love new inventions, so it won't be long before flying cars

EXCERPTS FROM SCHOOLCHILDREN'S ESSAYS :) 1. The tractor raced across the field, smelling slightly... 2. In the summer the boys and I went on a camping trip with overnight stay, and we took with us only the essentials: potatoes, a tent and Maria Ivanovna. 3. Lermontov died in the Caucasus, but that's not why he loved it! 4. Plyushkin piled a whole heap in his corner and piled it up every day. 5. Lensky went out to the duel in pantaloons. They separated and a shot rang out. 6. Dantes wasn't worth Pushkin's eider-egg. 7. Two horses rode into the courtyard. They were the sons of Taras Bulba. 8. Onegin liked Byron, so he hung him above his bed. 9. Gerasim put a saucer on the floor and started poking his muzzle into it. 10. Onegin felt heavy inside, so he came to Tatiana to relieve himself. 11. Lermontov was born to his grandmother in the village when his parents lived in St Petersburg. 12. Chatsky came out through the back door and propped the door open with a stick. 13. Gerasim poured Mouma some soup. 14. Poor Liza was tearing up flowers and feeding her mother with it. 15. Khlestakov sat in the brigade and shouted: "Drive, my dove, to the airport!" 16. Chatsky's father died when he was a child. 17. Pierre was a socialite and therefore urinated perfume. 18. In his old age he was bedridden with cancer. 19. Suddenly Herman heard the creaking of springs. It was the old duchess. 20. The cabanitress had fumbled with Katerina's soft spot and was pressing on it every day. 21. The Rostovs had three daughters, Natasha, Sonya and Nicholas. 22. Taras sat down on the horse. The horse bent and then laughed. 23. Tatiana's soul is full of love and can't wait to shower it on someone. 24. A regiment of Frenchmen and Kutuzov marched on. 25. Onegin was a rich man: in the mornings he sat in the lavatory and then went to the circus. 26. Peter the First jumped off the pedestal and ran after Eugene, clattering his hooves loudly. 27. Gogol's nose is filled with the deepest content. 28. The deaf-mute Gerasim didn't like gossip and spoke only the truth. 29. Turgenev was satisfied with neither fathers nor children. 30. Girls like Olga had long been bored with Onegin, and Pushkin too. 31. I met Mikhail Lermontov in kindergarten. 32. Gerasim ate for four and worked alone. 33. Pechorin kidnapped Bela in a fit of passion and wanted to get closer to the people through her love. But he did not succeed. Nor did he succeed with Maxim Maximych. 34. Chichikov has many positive features: he is always shaved and smelling. 35. Pugachev helped Grinev not only in his work, but also in his love for Masha. 36. Silky, blonde curls poked out from under her lace apron. 37. The sons came to see Taras and began to get to know him. 38. Famusov condemns his daughter for the fact that Sophia has been with a man all morning and already. 39. Thus Pechorin has taken possession of Bella and Kazbich has taken possession of Karakez. 40. Natasha was a true Russian character, very fond of nature and often went to the yard. 41. Gerasim left Tatiana and got involved with Mumu. 42. Grushnitsky carefully aimed at his forehead, the bullet scraped his knee. 43. The poets of the xIth century were easy men: they were often killed in duels. 44. It was here that he first learned spoken Russian from his nurse, Arina Rodionovna. 45. Pierre Bezukhov's first successes in love were poor - he married straight away. 46. As a result, Tikhon has grown into not a man, but a real sheep. 47. Kirsanov was sitting in the bushes, but he saw everything he shouldn't. 48. At first Tatiana was fervently in love with Onegin, and he couldn't see her in his eyes. But when she grew cold, Evgeny decided to start all over again. It was too late. 49. The chairman took the milkmaids to heart so much that the milk yield immediately increased. 50. When I read Gorky's novel Mother, I wanted to become a mother myself. 51. The moans of the wounded and the dead rang out in the field. 52. There was an extraordinary aroma in the forest, and I too stopped to stand. 53. Flying on crutches is not easy, but he has learned.

Igor Konyashin:

The creators of Fantastic Creatures have been accused of copying a Soviet cartoon. That was the accusation levelled against the creators of Fantastic Creatures by scientists at Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics (TUSUR). According to Evgeny Garin, head of TUSUR's technological centre, the matches were discovered by a new system called "Anti-Plagiarism of Ideas," designed primarily to identify copied material in scientific papers.

According to Rossiyskaya Gazeta, researchers at TUSUR and their Anti-Plagiarism Ideasator have already managed to find certain plot connections between Star Wars and Koshchei the Immortal, as well as The Matrix and The Adventures of Pinocchio.

Watched Fantastic Beasts yesterday. No resemblance to The Secret of the Third Planet. Not even a girl among the characters.

Rather like Men in Black in the beginning, very much so, closer to the end very much like Harry Potter (but it's understandable, who wrote the script). Some moments were similar to 10 Negroes, Planet of the Apes, Angels and Demons, The 5th Element, Avatar. The sound was very much reminiscent of The Matrix.

Vladimir Tkach:

I have one more point of interest.

When I load a new version of an EA into the terminal on the VPS, change its parameters, etc., I get the feeling that a broker is watching me.

Does anyone else have this feeling?

Yeah. But a broker can't keep track of that, and a server admin can.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Watched Fantastic Beasts last night. No resemblance to The Secret of the Third Planet. Not even a girl among the characters.

Well then I don't know how they found similarities if one of the key attributes doesn't match.

Or was it the wrong "Fantastic Beasts" ( the article refers to the movie "Fantastic Beasts and Where They Live")? Although I googled it, no other "FTs", such as any "FT-1", came up...

This time the "anti-plagiarist" found that the social graph of the two works is identical. It differs only in that in Fantastic Creatures Alice splits into two sisters. Only one scene from The Mystery of the Third Planet - the planet Shelezka - is not included in the plot of the film. The programme claims that Newt Scamander is a copy of Professor Seleznev, Kowalski is painfully similar to Captain Green, and Porpentine is our Alice.

- The number of main characters and their relations coincide, the basic idea - the search for fantastic animals - coincides," says Yevgeny Garin. - In fact, only entourage is changed. In a cartoon it is space, and in the cinema - the secret world of wizards of America of 30th years.

It's more likely that the scientists did something with their Anti-Plagiarism :)