Interesting and Humour - page 3371

Dr.Trader:

Some people have humour, some people have life. I already have such a tax in my country, 10%.

For instance, savings bank account earns 0.03% per year from deposit (not three percent, but three hundredths of a percent, also humourous). Once a month they give these 0.0025% and immediately in transaction history the next line is minus 10% of this profit. They take pennies out of pennies.

You still have a good tax. )) We get up to 21% in total (15% income tax + a bunch of small ones, including 1.5% military tax).

Ihor Herasko:
You still have a good tax. )) We have a total of up to 21% (15% income tax + a bunch of small ones, including military tax of 1.5%).
Ppi is falling for the second year. And maybe the real deflationary fall of the EU is yet to come. We'll be watching.

Ihor Herasko:
You still have a good tax. )) We have a total of up to 21% (15% income tax + a bunch of small ones, including 1.5% military tax).
Since when do we have taxes on deposits?

Дмитрий:

Abolish the ban on the sine being greater than 1.

Limiting the maximum value of the sine to one holds back the development of mathematics! In fact, this restriction was introduced artificially by Vladimir Bradis and supported by the printing lobby. Subsequently it was supported by the manufacturers of logarithmic rulers and later calculators. The time has come to abolish this barbaric ban!
In wartime the sine value can be as high as four !

Isn't it time to start making a vr version of the terminal? It seems like it would be more comfortable through glasses than being surrounded by monitors.

Vladimir Zubov:
Since when do we have deposit taxes ?
Since August 1, 2014. Didn't you know? )) Only not on the deposit but on the interest on the deposit, which makes sense. That is what we are talking about above.

deposit taxes <br / translate="no">
The funniest part is the other!

A man once paid tax on his income, each country has its own % - he took his crumbs already once taxed!

And to make up for inflation (he needs to save for something), he put the money in the bank.

and then the "state" - thought that the citizen again receives an income in the form of these small percentages, i.e. income!!!
let's tax this tiny percentage too!
The state feels as if it does not have enough money for yachts, planes, Gundyaev's dacha near Gelendzhik, Shuvalov's pugs!

--

He must have had an operation to increase his income.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page3385#comment_2923157

And the birds will sing in winter, they will solve the problems of the housing and utilities sector,

And the sad one will have fun,
Diamonds, gold, furs will get cheaper overnight,
And vodka will turn into whiskey,
And there'll be light and there'll be happiness when I get my ...i.

And our neighbours will stop drilling, and our faces will become friendly,
The beer taps will have fresh Stout pouring almost for free,
And sanctions will be lifted and the Magnitsky list will be lifted,
The warmth will come, the cold will be gone, when I'll have my ...i.

and, of course, 13% of deposit income won't be withdrawn!
Интересное и Юмор
Интересное и Юмор
  • www.mql5.com
Форум трейдеров MQL5.community

Alexandr Saprykin:
I'm for naturalness!))

Sasha, it's not about natality - feel how positive it is!

The whole world will be transformed at once, there will be more beauty in it,
And our smiles will shine like rhinestones and bridges will be bridged,
Our shores will meet, you'll be dear and dear to me,

The ice will melt, the snows will melt, when I'm done with it.

And at the end of the clip - a new man is ready to pay for it all!

A real man!

That's more important than naturalness.

Dr.Trader:

Some people have humour, some people have life. I already have such a tax in my country, 10%.

Iedzīvotāju ienākuma nodokļa likme ienākumam no kapitāla pieauguma ir 15%.

LATVIJAS REPUBLIKAS LIKUMS

Par iedzīvotāju ienākuma nodokļa

15. pants. Nodokļa likmes

3.1 Nodokļa likme ienākumam no kapitāla, kas nav kapitāla pieaugums, ir 10 procenti. Nodokļa likme kapitāla pieaugumam ir 15 procenti.

Lilita Bogachkova:

Iedzīvotāju ienākuma nodokļa likme ienākumam no kapitāla pieauguma ir 15%.

LATVIJAS REPUBLIKAS LIKUMS

Par iedzīvotāju ienākuma nodokļa

15. pants. Nodokļa likmes

3.1 Nodokļa likme ienākumam no kapitāla, kas nav kapitāla pieaugums, ir 10 procenti. Nodokļa likme kapitāla pieaugumam ir 15 procenti.

That's amazing...

I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't also the highest interest rate on deposit income.