Interesting and Humour - page 1539

Zeleniy:
Anyone here with a medical degree? We have a problem with a girl, we do not know where to turn......
You have no mind, just go to the humor section of the forum of robot programmers, someone will write you a script. Fucking hell

Mischek:
I have no brains, of course only in the humor of the forum of trading robot programmers
The entire Internet and so appealed to, maybe someone will help if I tell the problem, maybe someone else has a problem.

Zeleniy:
I searched all over the Internet, maybe someone can help me if I tell them the problem.

Wouldn't it be better to see a doctor?

Have you ever had an experience, or are you afraid that every case is different and that you could do harm?

Here, everyone knows how to run a state, how to heal and how to play football.

Mischek:
You have no brains, of course only in the humor section of the forum of robot programmers, someone will write you a healing script. Fucking

Wait a minute to react like that.

If he writes in the"Interesting and Humorous" thread, the problem is either very interesting or hilarious.

I'll tell you!

sergeev:

Ways will tell!
He has already shared in his profile

sergeev:

if he writes in theInteresting and Humour thread, the problem is either very interesting or hilarious.

Way will tell!

He ruined it, naturally it was all very interesting, and then... I won't write any more, that's how he reacted and you declassified it, it won't be so funny any more.

sergeev:

if he writes in theInteresting and Humour thread, the problem is either very interesting or hilarious.

Way to tell the story!

It's Friday as usual.

i_logic:
He's already shared his profile.

Yeah, uuuuuuuuhhhhhh.

:)

Mischek:
He's got Friday as usual.
I have a right, business is hard work, especially if you leave at 6-7 and arrive at 8-11 and so on every day, furniture production.