Interesting and Humour - page 1534

sergeev:

But it seemed to me that you are now trying to impose your subjective point of view and attitude towards food. why?

I'm not trying to impose anything on anyone. I posted a link to an interesting ritual (it's a diverse world) and the response was "Thanks, puked :))".

Started to wonder why that reaction.

Contender:

I'm not trying to impose anything on anyone. I posted a link to an interesting ritual (it's a diverse world) and the response was "Thanks, puked :))".

Started to wonder why such a reaction.

firstly the words of gratitude. :))

Secondly, because for this particular person at this particular moment, it was his body that reacted in this way to the picture of the pocovered camel and triggered exactly such urges.

It has nothing to do with you, it's all the camel's fault :)

server:
More to the point, they prefer white camels.)

Ooh, monsieur knows how to get real kinky.

Fucking a dead stuffed camel isn't easy.

Contender:

I wondered why the reaction.

Don't get all worked up over nothing )

He meant a purely gastronomic reaction to the recipe, you thought it was the fasting itself.

Don't fight.)

Mischek:
Why, it says "L" instead of "G". It's there, isn't it?

Contender:

I began to wonder why the reaction was like that.

Oh, monsieur, don't take it personally. Forgive me graciously, don't be angry, sir. I curtsy. It was just a joke. Do you understand? I didn't mean to hurt your gastronomic feelings in any way. I don't like camel in any sauce. I was jokingly expressing my feelings about their wedding meal. This should in no way detract from your efforts to post this atrocity here (poor camel and its devourers). Thanks for the information, of course. No offence ;)

artmedia70:
Oh, monsieur, don't take it personally. Forgive me graciously, don't be angry, sir. I curtsy. It was just a joke. Do you understand? I didn't mean to hurt your gastronomic feelings in any way. I don't like camel in any sauce. I was jokingly expressing my feelings about their wedding meal. This should in no way detract from your efforts to post this atrocity here (poor camel and its devourers). Thanks for the information, of course. No offence ;)

What's it got to do with me?

I was just wondering why there was such a reaction. What's so unpleasant about a baked camel stuffed with chickens, which in turn are stuffed with fish?