Interesting and Humour - page 1536

artmedia70:
I wonder if they did any polling at all? Personally if I had a smartphone with two cameras and the possibility to do mono or stereo for choice I would shoot only in 3D. If you don't want 3D, use either of the two channels. Also, when I was a kid I read a tip in a science magazine: if you look at a picture with one eye only, by adjusting the focal length of the "camera" (by zooming in and out) you can achieve stereo imaging. And it works, too. And in, I don't remember which issue of "UT" magazine, there was a mirror appliance, through which you get a three-dimensional image when you look at the photo. I made it and looked at pictures and photos through it.

There is a correlation between smartphones and cameras (I do not have the figures), by looking at the proportion of 3D cameras out of all the cameras, you can figure out the proportion of demand for smartphones with 2 cameras.

And you do not need to bother, the proportion will be minuscule

---------------

UT, TM, Science and Life were read to tatters.) there was something magical about the paper after all.)

Mischek:

There is a correlation between smartphones and cameras (I do not have the figures), and if you look at the proportion of 3D cameras out of all the cameras, you can figure out the proportion of demand for smartphones with 3 cameras.

Or you don't have to worry about it, the share will be minuscule.

Uh... Am I out of date? Why three cameras?

artmedia70:
Um... am I out of step with life? Why three cameras?
misprint

Mischek:

---------------

UT , TM , Science and Life were read to tatters ) there was something magical about the paper after all.)

Maybe it wasn't the paper. Maybe it's the knowledge? I so glued all the models that were offered in UT, in its appendix. Then I switched to the Polish Small Modelling, at the same time I began to understand their language when I was just a schoolboy. Then radio-controlled aviation and so on and so forth... ...And also sports and a healthy lifestyle...

And here is an example of imho nonsense . Although it looks attractive on the outside.

In practice, no one will control a fan or light via a smartphone app.

Mischek:

And here is an example of imho nonsense . Although it looks attractive on the outside.

This is a transitional phase. In practice, one day, everything will be controlled by mind. ))

tol64:
This is a transitional phase. In practice, one day everything will be controlled by the power of thought. ))
Oh no, not again.)

Mischek:

I want this feature in the terminal - Earn money. And a woman's voice says "Done" :)

sergeev:

I want this feature in the terminal - Earn Money. And a woman's voice replies "Done" :)