1200 subscribers!!! - page 91

Vladimir Tkach:

Half of my customers ask me how a product works after they have bought it.

Shocker.

So few, only half. (if I understand your point correctly).

I thought it was 90%. :)

Whoever is more successful in selling a dream to a potential subscriber has subscribers, even in a loser account.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It feels like it's exclusively "all their own" or "all alone". Not a single indignation in the feedback, in the profile, that there is no trade. Plus she promised to continue trading after the New Year, already a week on top. There is no signal in the signal list. Remember Gonchar's signal -- yes it was torn from morning to night in the reviews and in the profile. There is silence and total absence of dialog. And the last hundred and fifty subscribers appeared just yesterday.

What does this have to do with Gonchar? He had an open position and sat for a long time until he emptied it.

In spite of the primitivism of the TS, there is a reasonable approach to trading.

What fool trades a night scalper with daily entries on the Eurobucks until mid-January?

The girl (or woman) knows what she is doing, you have to hand it to her.

Boris Gulikov:

What has Gonchar got to do with it? He had open positions and sat tight until he lost it.

Here, in spite of the primitivism of the TS, there is a sensible approach to trading.

What kind of fool trades by night scalper with daily entries on the Eurobucks until mid-January?

You have to give the girl (or woman) credit for knowing what she's doing.

What does "mid-January" have to do with it? She has a "full balance" entry with a target of 5 pips -- and the signal is taken off the M5 once a day.

If we connect "TS + signal" -- then the only sensible signal strategy is to enter as little as possible and justify her non entry with "market awareness", "holidays", "Friday", "news", whatever -- which she does -- successfully or not, we do not know.Because we don't know all the insider information about the number of real subscribers -- just like we don't know if it's a "she" or a "he" (I've had more than one customer with a female profile) -- it's preferable to have a female profile for such things.

This approach can only be called SS (signal strategy) -- but not TS (trading strategy).

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What does "mid-January" have to do with it? She has a "full balance" entry with a target of 5 pips -- and the signal is taken off the M5 once a day.

If we connect "TS + signal" -- then the only sensible signal strategy is to enter as little as possible and justify her non entry with "market awareness", "holidays", "Friday", "news", something else -- which she does -- successfully or not, we do not know.Because we don't know all the insider information about the number of real subscribers -- just like we don't know if it's a "she" or a "he" (I've had more than one customer with a female profile) -- it's preferable to have a female profile for such things.

This approach can only be called SS (signal strategy) -- but not TS (trading strategy).

And this kind of nocturnal trades are not traded by experienced traders from December 20 to January 15.

I know what her entry is (if a stop loss had triggered, the loss would have been 150% of the deposit, but Uncle Kolya will come sooner). And I know that it is lucky. And I know what settings she trades with. And I know that no matter how careful she was in 2015-2016, she would have lost every fortnight on average.

But nevertheless, that doesn't rule out the fact that she doesn't trade on important news days or take risks for nothing over the Christmas break. And rightly so.

And you are right, it's more of a signal strategy, because I, for instance, will never trade with this EA. It is a losing one. Even with less risk. And I don't know when it's going to fail. But as long as it shears sheep and they like it. It's their choice.

It's understandable that for all her caution, she'll lose money. And it is also clear that as soon as the market changes, neither monitoring of the news nor of the chart (if there is one) will save from the frequent losing of the newly opened signals.

It's the Greek Gornitz (Udarnitsa). )))

Boris Gulikov:

... while she's shearing sheep...

I've got a mate with a chain of shops, his whole life in commerce.

He bluntly says that any salesman without exception is a thief on trust.

But I have never heard him treat customers like suckers, sheep.

It's sad that on our resource -- calling customers, subscribers: sheep, suckers -- is somehow considered commonplace and the height of dignity.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I have a mate with a chain of shops, his whole life in commerce.

He says bluntly that any salesman, without exception, is a thief on trust.

But I have never heard him say that he treats customers like suckers, like sheep.

The sad thing is that in our resource -- to call customers, subscribers: sheep, suckers -- is somehow considered commonplace and the height of dignity.

Don't take it so literally. I don't call my clients that.

The expression was already used here for that signal, so I used it.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

But I have never heard him refer to customers as suckers, as sheep.

It's sad that on our resource -- calling customers, subscribers: sheep, suckers -- is somehow considered commonplace and the height of dignity.

You write it right.

Until any signal provider understands that a subscriber is a purse with legs and arms, which brings passive profits, it will continue.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

they are suckers and hamsters. even the most popular signal has a name - hamster!

just kidding)

multiplicator:

yes they are suckers and hamsters. even the most popular signal now has a name - hamster!

Just kidding)

You went into a shop and bought something!

According to your logic, or perhaps from the perspective of the owner / seller of the shop you are a sucker, a sheep, a hamster.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You went into a shop and bought something!

According to your logic, or perhaps from the point of view of the shop owner/salesman, you are a sucker, a sheep, a hamster.

I have an acquaintance who used to work for a local long-distance transport company. He told me that, according to the owners, they transport only cattle on their buses, and there are no people among their passengers. He left his job for that reason.