1200 subscribers!!! - page 92

Alexandr Saprykin:

I have an acquaintance who used to work for a local long-distance transport company. He told me that, according to the owners, they only carry cattle on their buses and that there are no human beings among their passengers. That was the reason he quit that job.

He probably meant that there were no deputies among the passengers.)

Looks like the friend went in buying and missed the exit, didn't turn around as she is sitting in a slump.

Vladimir Tkach:

Looks like the friend went in buying and missed the exit, didn't turn around as she is sitting in a slump.

That's weird. She has a 5-6 point profit. And she could take all 10 points from the buy entry even taking into account the overnight spread.

You have flipped )))) Apparently there was a problem with the VPS. The close didn't work.

I think it will weather the loss. There's a chance.

Boris Gulikov:

I think it will weather the loss. There are chances.

my indicator shows down to 1.27000 )

Boris Gulikov:

That's weird. She has a profit of 5-6 pips. And from the buy entry you could take all 10, even taking into account the overnight spread.

You're upside down )))) Apparently there was a problem with the VPS. The close didn't work.

I think it will sit out the loss. There are chances.

it picks up 5 pips on the trawl on the pullback -- i.e. it first goes through about 10 pips and turns on the trawl from the breakeven level of 5 pips.

and it does not roll over - it just enters by the signal and waits for either a 5 pips close or a loss.

Today she entered by sell signal and went buy for some reason - let's see how she will explain it - yesterday she justified her no entry by some "turbulence filter".

she had no sell signal yesterday -- we know from the above posts that she sells when RSI(7) crosses 80 on M5 down -- yesterday the 80 level was not reached -- why she had to make up some kind of "turbulence filter" from yesterday's no entry is unclear.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

yesterday's non-entry was explained by her "turbulence filter" of some kind.

yesterday the level of 80 was not reached.

Saw that explanation about the filter as well. But I have a different picture. Two sales on the 7th worked and so did the next reversal. Re-insurance.

Even theflash crash of the 3rd gave a profit.

Vladimir Tkach:

I also saw this explanation about the filter. But my picture is different. Two sales on the 7th could have earned the next reversal too. Re-insurance.

it comes in on the 1:00 to 3:00 time filter.

something I wasn't looking at carefully -- turns out there was an RSI(7) reaching the 80 level yesterday just around 1:00 (as she showed in her profile picture).

Fast528:

my indicator shows down to 1.27000 )

To 1.27 is up )) Now 1.14400

Boris Gulikov:
By 1.27 is up)) Now 1.14400

I already saw it ))) the pound was open, I got stupid), on the euro the same picture and the euro was already going down, the pound stalled