1200 subscribers!!! - page 45

Morexod:

"That's the end of the fairy tale, and good for those who didn't listen."

What's with the "fairy tales"?

Go ahead, tell me that potential subscribers don't look at the number of subscribers in the Signal

What a promotion, wow...

Why don't we promote the other signals so that only one is the subject of discussion here?

Ivan Butko:

Come on, tell me that potential subscribers do not look at the number of subscribers in the Signal.
Profit per month will begin to fall, because it reduces the risks, not all subscribers will be satisfied with it
average depo falls, i.e. signed a lot of small accounts from 500-3000, which would at least cover the profit rent.

As a consequence, small depots will fall away

or he will increase the risk and in the near future will sell out.
it seems to me, it would be more correct to raise the cost to reset the small, but this is as soon as the number of subscribers will start to fall.

the limit will still be, it is like with the PAMM accounts.

And now let's imagine the following situation. Having a signal on a cent and many subscribers, most of which are on the same cent, we can move prices. We give a false signal to zombies and set all tomatoes in the right direction. Since cent accounts circulate inside the brokerage company, the price will move in the direction of zombie positions. And we quietly take the cream ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And now let's imagine the following situation. If we have a signal on a market with many subscribers, most of them are on this market, we can move prices. We give a false signal to zombies and set all tomatoes in the right direction. Since cent accounts circulate inside the brokerage company, the price will move in the direction of zombie positions. And we are quietly skimming the cream ))
Centoviks on the interbank market? It's like "bears rubbing their backs - the earth turns".

Igor Volodin:
Prices on the interbank market? It is like "bears move with their backs, the Earth moves".

What interbank market? Or is it Friday already? )))

I wrote in black and white "Since cent accounts are in brokerage companies".

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I said it in black and white -"As cent accounts are running inside the DC".

Do dealing centers have their own price?

Yay ho ho ho! Cool, well done Taras, it's going well! 1925 already!
I thought it would be 2,000 by the end of February and the plan is ready.
How talented!

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And now let's imagine the following situation. If we have a signal on a market with many subscribers, most of them are on this market, we can move prices. We give a false signal to zombies and set all tomatoes in the right direction. Since cent accounts are traded in the brokerage company, the price will move in the direction of zombie positions. And we quietly take the cream)).
Except that not all of the subscribers will be in the same brokerage company, especially on the cent account. It is absurd to copy paid signal on cent account, even if subscription to the signal is only $20/month. Unless I get 40-50% monthly and deposit more than 10k, then I have enough money to pay for subscription and VPS)))